2010 NCAA Football Thread

Gary

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What deal did Les Miles make to have this type of luck? That John Chavis defense is really good, but the offense + Les' game management is ridiculously poor. They are barely top 25, but we will see tomorrow if they even rise.

LSU fans, generally you are the hardest to satisfy (even before the Saban era), but today you have a right to be angry. That team is in chaos.

Even if Tennessee wasn't called for too many men, What the hell was Les Miles doing changing personel on a third down with the clock ticking.

Oh right it's Les Miles, Maybe next week we won't have to see one of Derek Dooley's temper tantrums.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

this is unbelievable.

Tennessee Had LSU beat! Miles terribly managed the final seconds, the snap botched. The Tigers GAVE the Vols the win, but guess what...

13 MEN ON THE FIELD! now i know how Roughriders fans feel.

but after the game, i have serious doubts that LSU is as good as they are said to be.

Their D is good, but their offense and game managment is terrible. LSU got lucky in this one.

No matter how stupid they are, i'll always be a fan. GO VOLS!

CCSLC'S BIGGEST TENNESSEE TITANS FAN!

Tennessee Titans (2-1) next game vs. Denver Broncos

Tennessee Volunteers(2-2) next game @ LSU Tigers(4-0)

Tampa Bay Storm 2010 AFL National Conference Champions

Whatever you are, be a good one-Abraham Lincoln

Tennessee - LSU: That was a coaching clinic. Was Dooley not aware of Les Miles' track record? WTF was he thinking trying to run is subs while LSU was standing around with their heads up their asses? Just keep 11 guys on the field and let Miles work his clock management magic. I could see this happening if LSU had got right back to the line after the previous play. By the time Dooley decided to try to sub, LSU was about 25 seconds into their keystone cops act. Football coaches. :rolleyes:

It's a rare day when we get to say that it's unfortunate someone had to win this game because both teams deserved to lose.

BB52Big.jpg

Why did Oregon give Chip Kelly a contract extension before a national game. They are imploding...again. This time with an average (but still ugly) look.

You're jumping the gun, dfwabel. Oregon has been down before (Hell, they were trailing at Arizona State last week), so I have some faith in the Ducks coming back from behind and possibly winning.

Why did Oregon give Chip Kelly a contract extension before a national game. They are imploding...again. This time with an average (but still ugly) look.

You're jumping the gun, dfwabel. Oregon has been down before (Hell, they were trailing at Arizona State last week), so I have some faith in the Ducks coming back from behind and possibly winning.

But you do not accept national radio interviews and call this (or every Pac-10 game), "The Super Bowl" as he did on ESPNRadio.

Seeing the Scum Devils do well will only make me happier when we demolish them in Tucson.

I'm not impressed by the Mildcats either, if it really takes a GW TD to win the game I wouldn't be impressed either. At least with 2 losses this year, the Sun Devils have played each team to the point of almost winning. Same team who was supposed to finish number 8 or 9 in the Pac-10 isn't playing so. The word demolish won't happen either, it will be one of those games where it will come down to a touchdown or field goal.

Yeah, kind of like two years ago when you guys were expected to compete and you did. Oh wait, you guys gave up midway through the second quarter.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Seeing the Scum Devils do well will only make me happier when we demolish them in Tucson.

I'm not impressed by the Mildcats either, if it really takes a GW TD to win the game I wouldn't be impressed either. At least with 2 losses this year, the Sun Devils have played each team to the point of almost winning. Same team who was supposed to finish number 8 or 9 in the Pac-10 isn't playing so. The word demolish won't happen either, it will be one of those games where it will come down to a touchdown or field goal.

Yeah, kind of like two years ago when you guys were expected to compete and you did. Oh wait, you guys gave up midway through the second quarter.

Scum Devils and Mildcats? Keep those zingers coming, fellas. The NBA season gets underway soon so you guys can bust out some Oklahoma City Blunder jokes.

We get it, you don't like ASU. Please stop, you're embarrassing yourself.

Trust me, you do NOT want to get into homerish behavior in Sports in General.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

In the midst of all this bickering, just allow me to point out that my Florida State Seminoles won pretty soundly in Charlotesville today versus the Virginia Cavaliers, and now currently stand at 4-1, 2-0 in conference, with the next tilt coming against Jacory Harris and those Miami Hurricanes. And that as of last stat check (sometime this afternoon), the Seminoles actually lead the nation in sacks. This is something I wouldn't have said at the beginning of the season, but FSU still has a very real chance of actually winning the whole dang conference. (Granted, it IS the ACC, but dammit, y'all know how long it's been since my 'Noles done been up top?) Of course...there's this little matter of having to beat Miami first, which the 'Noles have the hardest time in the world doing. (Not going to get into the whole "wide right" epidemic between these two.)

Also...um, Les, "found a way to win at the end"? NO THE HELL YOU DIDN'T. Some kind of southeastern divine intervention looked down on you and giftwrapped two extra Volunteer defenders on the field for your non-clock-managing behind. Heh..."just another day in the SEC", he says.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Archived