Unpopular Opinions

No clue if this in unpopular or not, but I think the Houston Oilers looked much better than both the Titans and the Texans.

Not unpopular with me, the NFL needs a team that uses light blue.

"Of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." Dennis Miller

No clue if this in unpopular or not, but I think the Houston Oilers looked much better than both the Titans and the Texans.

Titans, lions, panthers, dolphins, and chargers all use light blue, you can add the jaguars to the list too if you want

Titans, lions, panthers, dolphins, and chargers all use light blue, you can add the jaguars to the list too if you want
Dolphins and jaguars both use teal

i actually like the rockets pinstriped uniforms

I've started to change my mind on them actually. I was never a big opponent of those jerseys, but my opinion of them's grown considerably, almost to where I catch myself looking at the Hakeem and Yao ones Adidas released as Hardwood Classics online often.

i think the houston oilers uniforms are overrated. i mean dont get me wrong, i was born in the early 90s, and they hold a special part of football for me growing up and the logo is timeless, but just never liked the uniforms

2rzsaw3.jpg

Red, navy and white is a cliche colour scheme.

I'm not sure how unpopular or popular of an opinion this is but I am in full agreement.

I don't know about "cliche". Though, "overused" may be a good argument.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Yeah, red white and blue is certainly overused in sports, but that's just the way it is. No new teams should take that color scheme, but that doesn't mean the Indians should change to brown and red or some crap like that.

Agreed. That's why it was probably a bad change for the Canucks in the 90s. And would be even worse for the Padres (which I believe had been rumored), given the overuse in MLB. But, to say the same thing as your Cleveland example, the somewhat-loved idea of the Twins switching to Wild or Vikings colors will not (and should not) happen.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

The original poster said more NFL teams need to use light blue. A list of "professional" teams shouldn't include the Dolphins and Jaguars.

The original poster said more NFL teams need to use light blue. A list of "professional" teams shouldn't include the Dolphins and Jaguars.

A list of "professional" teams shouldn't include the Dolphins? Your insight on NFL history is amusing. Google "1972 Dolphins" and come back to play sometime.

A list of "professional" teams shouldn't include the Dolphins? Your insight on NFL history is amusing. Google "1972 Dolphins" and come back to play sometime.
I've been a Dolphins fans since the days of David Woodley and Don Strock - but they've been lost in the woods since Dan Marino retired. I'm very familiar with the 1972 team...but, dude, save the 40+ year old "glory days" for Green Bay fans.

I've been a Dolphins fans since the days of David Woodley and Don Strock - but they've been lost in the woods since Dan Marino retired. I'm very familiar with the 1972 team...but, dude, save the 40+ year old "glory days" for Green Bay fans.

40 years ago? I don't think you meant to tack on that extra zero. :D

59243200.jpg

• Like 1

40 years ago? I don't think you meant to tack on that extra zero. :D

59243200.jpg

Titletown: home of 13 NFL championships...2 of which have come since 1968.
  • Like 1

I think that this is an underrated logo that the Brewers should bring back as a sleeve patch on their navy blue jerseys (in the modern color scheme, of course): 6188.gif

And I do not only think that the Ball-In-Glove logo is a beautiful logo, I think that it's one of the best logos in the history of Major League Baseball.

• Like 2

imagejpg1_zpsbdf53466.jpg
image.jpg1_zpswbnsopjp.jpg