Unpopular Opinions

Not in that yellow piece of :censored: uniform..........btw, what kind of :censored:ing clown is that guy ?

3858553-6547638137-thumb.jpg
Not really mad, just don´t understand this.........the reason he left the cavs was to win, now that he got 2 rings he returns.....for what ? to win with cleveland ? then why just not stay in the first place........is it "me first" then we will see if my old team can get a ring as well ?.....very strange thought process imo........how can leaving 2 teams make his image better ?

I think LeBron will be looking A LOT better this time around in Cleveland.

I actually agree. The maroon and athletic gold is a great look.

Is that unpopular? The Cavs have a top-three look in the NBA in my opinion.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

I am probably the only person who likes this logo, therefor making my liking of it a very unpopular opinion.gasktpevr19afvpeoekpjrder.gif

OK, yes, this is the very definition of an unpopular opinion. :D

I have a question about this logo, maybe someone can help me. What is that thing that forms the crossbar of the "A" supposed to be? At first I thought it was trying to be a halo, but that makes no sense... it's physically attached to the wing. So WTF is it?

Well,I do like the logo and it is an angel attached to the head.

Chief Wahoo is a terribly designed logo, regardless of whether or not it's a racist caricature:

bwlhdbvznotavo5ccby5gogn6.gif

Just look at it. The terrible line weights in the teeth (which don't even connect fully) and the other really bad attempts at detailing in the feather and the eyes make for a horrendous logo. It may be that some details didn't translate well when the logo was originally digitized in the 90's, but come on. If they had to keep him (which I hope they don't), at least modernize him.

• Like 2

I have the unpopular opinion that it's time for the Seattle Mariners to move on and try something new.

They could go back to college and get their degrees.

• Like 3

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

I am probably the only person who likes this logo, therefor making my liking of it a very unpopular opinion.gasktpevr19afvpeoekpjrder.gif

Absolutely not. One of my all time favorite logos and uniform sets. I have the on-field hat and home jersey with the INCREDIBLE wordmark, too.

CCSLC sig 2016.jpg

20kujjp.jpg

I love the Athletics new alt cap. Sorry.

Same. The old one felt "flat" to me. I think if they had added a white outline to it they could've perfected it, but when they did works as well.

Here's one. I love this jersey

USATSI_5503742.jpg

It's unique, it looks way better than their purple jersey, the double outline on the numbers work well, and I love the black undershirt. My only complaint is that it, like all other modern vest jerseys, it isn't a vest at all, rather a jersey with the sleeves cut off.

I have the unpopular opinion that it's time for the Seattle Mariners to move on and try something new.

PhantomDreamer in disguise?

Felix Hernandez will have the time of his life in elastic-band pants!

Nah, I just think the look has run its course thanks to years of irrelevance and fairly progressive uniforms from the Sounders and Seahawks in their fairly progressive city. It's not a bad uniform by any means, and doesn't have to be replaced, but if the right concept came along, I'd be fine with them pulling the trigger.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Chief Wahoo is a terribly designed logo, regardless of whether or not it's a racist caricature:

bwlhdbvznotavo5ccby5gogn6.gif

Just look at it. The terrible line weights in the teeth (which don't even connect fully) and the other really bad attempts at detailing in the feather and the eyes make for a horrendous logo. It may be that some details didn't translate well when the logo was originally digitized in the 90's, but come on. If they had to keep him (which I hope they don't), at least modernize him.

It was first used in 1951, for that reason alone it is wonderfully designed.

Find another character logo that old that looks as good.

• Like 1