Unpopular Opinions

I think the reds have some of the most boring logos and uniforms in all of professional sports. I don't know how they could be fixed, but it just think they're horrid

I agree, but I'll take it a step further into unpopular territory and say that their current look is actually the best they've ever had.

The problem is with the wishbone C. I like it for the Chicago Bears just fine, but it makes a lousy logo for a baseball cap.

In my very honest opinion, this is the best logo the Diamondbacks have ever used: fh73oczerrqvptlk706emifth.png

And this is the best logo the Texas Rangers have ever used:rkp4czhvzb9c6ur4ml3f1ghhm.png

Of course, I might just be saying that because two of my favorite baseball players of all time wore them (The Big Unit with the D-Backs, The Ryan Express with the Rangers). :P

• Like 1

imagejpg1_zpsbdf53466.jpg
image.jpg1_zpswbnsopjp.jpg

This is my favorite Seahawks look from the 2002-2011 set:

ghctcl5gnhkzncwxewl1gu06f.gif

Who would've thought this look would be lightyears better than what they have now. That switch to nike really cost the Seahawks. I'd love to see a remake of these uniforms, and they'd sell like hot-cakes.

Who would've thought this look would be lightyears better than what they have now. That switch to nike really cost the Seahawks. I'd love to see a remake of these uniforms, and they'd sell like hot-cakes.

Did it? Are Seahawks jersey sales at an all-time low?

• Like 1

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Since when did sales indicate the uniform is aesthetically pleasing? Especially on these forums where the modern, trendy uniforms are criticized he most.

Since when did sales indicate the uniform is aesthetically pleasing? Especially on these forums where the modern, trendy uniforms are criticized he most.

So how did the move to Nike "cost" the Seahawks?

• Like 1

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Appearance wise, it "costed" then. Financially, obviously not. But that also plays along with A. their success in the new uniforms and B. having colorful players like Marshawn Lynch and Russel Wilson.

Those Seahawks jerseys wouldn't be selling the same way if Tim Hasselbeck was still tossing the ball around and going 7-9 every season.

Appearance wise, it "costed" then. Financially, obviously not. But that also plays along with A. their success in the new uniforms and B. having colorful players like Marshawn Lynch and Russel Wilson.

Those Seahawks jerseys wouldn't be selling the same way if Tim Hasselbeck was still tossing the ball around and going 7-9 every season.

Am I the only one that found this funny, I knew what you meant Soarindude but I can't help but think about it in a racy kind of way.

How is this any different than what Nike always gets criticized for?

Neon "volt" color? Check.

No real design other than contrasting sleeves? Check.

Yet because it's not Nike, it gets a pass?

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

Because this:

nyae77.jpg

Looks 10 million times better

Than this:

sym7er.jpg

Because this:

nyae77.jpg

Than this:

sym7er.jpg

Ehh. The new look may not be perfect but at least it doesn't sear your eyeballs.

Because this:

nyae77.jpg

Than this:

sym7er.jpg

going into my usual unpopular opinion that the Seahawks' Nike redesign has really grown on me and is an upgrade over the Reebok redesign, but I think the lime green jerseys would've worked really well if the green was more like the graphic and not what it ended up becoming IRL. It would also probably work better with the uniforms now given the navy sleeves wouldn't stick out as just floating around like they did in that

• Like 1

ffMc5dZ.png

Twitter: @RyanMcD29