Unpopular Opinions

This

3045687_display_image.jpg?1321325492

is miles ahead of this

Yonder+Alonso+Chicago+Cubs+v+San+Diego+P

Sure the colors are unique, and there are so many navy baseball teams, but at least it actually looks good

Yes! I don't think that's that unpopular an opinion, at least it shouldn't be. One reflects the locale well and actually looks like a baseball uniform, the other looks like something fast food employees would wear.

Take the orange yellow out of that Padres set and you have the start of something workable.

My unpopular opinion is stated in the above "FTFY".

Actually I agree that the current bland garbage is better than the 1984 look. However...

tony-gwynn.jpeg

was great and I wish they'd stuck with the scheme.

I agree 100%. Brown and Orange is what the padres should be wearing......... maybe bring back the sand too?

:wub:(dance):boogie:(bow):jawdrop::censored:(sleepz):puke::woot::sleeping::hockeysmiley::therock::oops:

I think I like smilies too much!

Unpopular? I don't know. But these is not only the padres best look, its in the top 25 best uniforms in MLB history.

tumblr_lnkndldT5D1qj302po1_400.jpg

SanDiegoPadresJerseyHistory1969.jpg

Agreed...a classic design, the brown ties to the friar...the uniforms don't look like those of their rivals from the Bay

"Of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." Dennis Miller

With the Padres, I'd like them to go back to Navy and Orange. Modernize that look, and I think you're all good.

The Brown looks are cool as a throwback, but wearing them 162 times a year will get tiresome.

More tiresome than wearing the same navy blue hat as a third of the other teams in baseball wear?

• Like 1

The NBA should require players to wear short shorts. I don't really have a reason for this, I guess that I liked the NBA back when everyone wore short shorts. Also for the same reason that baggy uniforms shoud be banned from baseball.

Out of all of the Brewers current home uniforms (i.e. besides the retros), this is their best look:

10353106_10152182964760003_2352549185337

This I can agree with. That unique barley color jersey is perfect for a team named the Brewers. I'll never understand why people would like to see a return of the yellow, when this is their current option.

Out of all of the Brewers current home uniforms (i.e. besides the retros), this is their best look:

This I can agree with. That unique barley color jersey is perfect for a team named the Brewers. I'll never understand why people would like to see a return of the yellow, when this is their current option.

I think that gold would look a lot better paired with royal blue. I think I hate the navy/gold color combo more than the uniform design itself.

I think that gold would look a lot better paired with royal blue. I think I hate the navy/gold color combo more than the uniform design itself.

now, this is an unpopular opinion