Unpopular Opinions

"New" LA kings jerseys suck the big one, i am a fan of black and silver, like the Gretzky era unis, but the new ones with the strange piping are no good, and the logo is terrible, a homeplate with "LA" on it ?.Come on, some of the worst jerseys in the NHL

Totally agree and I'm a Kings fan, and I don't think that opinion is all that unpopular.

Stirrups should be an option to wear if they aren't already.

If I played in the major leagues I would wear stirrups (and a tight uniform).

I'm with you on the tight uniform

mlb_g_dug_cr_600.jpg

Dan Uggla wears the 1980s cut

That's about how a baseball jersey should be worn. It's clearly fitted, but it's not skin tight. The trend today is baggy uniforms. They don't look terrible for the most part, but the horrible part is the giant sleeves. It seems like half the players today have gigantic sleeves which go down to their elbows. And they're unlike the 3/4 length sleeves in baseball's past because the sleeves are extremely wide in addition to being long. It seems like every other player is looking like CC Sabathia, minus the whole obesity thing.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

I think the Oakland Raiders should ditch the pirate theme, and adopt the demonic rebel theme associated with many of their costumed fans.

But i think the fans are trying to look like pirates !?
Perhaps they're trying to look like the criminals they are. (Really bad joke)

imagejpg1_zpsbdf53466.jpg
image.jpg1_zpswbnsopjp.jpg

Unpopular opinion: I usually hate when the minor league affiliate of a team uses the same name as the major league team. To me, it's a major turnoff as a fan of that team because I see it as if I am rooting for a team that has no meaning but to provide players for the major league team.

Agreed, in most cases. Every now and then, there are some gems, like the Santa Cruz Warriors, Daytona Cubs or the old Orlando Cubs. Poor cases tend to look like MLB hand-me-downs, and in the absolute worst case scenarios, you're akin to the old Williamsport Cubs, who had a really lame cap. As in managing to surpass the Iowa Cubs' longtime caps in lameness.

893d8b52548282a46597ca6c9f60bcdeb73169f9

I'd much rather the Houston Rockets go back to Red & Navy, as opposed to Red & Yellow.

As long as the Hawks went back to red/yellow....I do feel the Rockets could've made the red/navy/gunmetal scheme work had they gone with a more conventional uniform that was predominantly red. In retrospect, I'm somewhat surprised the late 90s set lasted as long as it did.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I'd much rather the Houston Rockets go back to Red & Navy, as opposed to Red & Yellow.

As long as the Hawks went back to red/yellow....I do feel the Rockets could've made the red/navy/gunmetal scheme work had they gone with a more conventional uniform that was predominantly red. In retrospect, I'm somewhat surprised the late 90s set lasted as long as it did.
Me too, and I thought that was a decent set, definitely worth tweaking to get the '90s stench away from it (remove the logo, pinstripes, and gradient). Plus I think it'd be kinda cool to have the Astros, Rockets, and Texans all use Navy.

Tradition is the foundation of innovation, and not the enemy.

The Falcons current uniform is not that bad.

I'll go a step further: The Falcons' current uniforms are the best they've ever had... with a caveat:

NO MONOCHROME.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Take the orange out of that Padres set and you have the start of something workable.

Yeah, choose yellow and brown or orange and brown. Not all three.

• Like 1

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

On 5/24/2014 at 2:11 PM, Ice_Cap said:

Take the orange yellow out of that Padres set and you have the start of something workable.

My unpopular opinion is stated in the above "FTFY".

Actually I agree that the current bland garbage is better than the 1984 look. However...

was great and I wish they'd stuck with the scheme.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

This is a really cool uniform:

I love the chrome affect of it, it didn't look like a garbage bag to me. TBH I've never seen footage of it in play, only pictures, so maybe it looked silly in action, but from what I've seen it looked pretty sleek.

.Dallas-Mavericks-2003-04-Alternate-Jerse

I remember seeing that game on TV. I remember that jersey was in NBA Live 2004, which came out before the season started. The jersey was just a grey color and not glossy at all, so when the Mavs came out onto the court wearing that I was really surprised because they took a decent idea and ruined it.

This would probably look a lot better today since Adidas doesn't use that shimmer material