Best Damn Concept Ever!

Mac the Knife

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's a few of my faves. There's a handful more that I like that I did many years ago in my MS Paint days but wont post here just because the image quality doesn't measure-up...though I do plan to vectorize them all one day. Until then...enjoy.

RocketsunisGIF.gif

NewLogoPackage.gif

RangersHaul-Over.gif

FlockLogos.png

FlockActionUniforms2008.png

98Falcons.png

This tiger that I designed for my high school is the best thing that I personally feel I've accomplished, I had alot of help on here which made it that much better.

TigerFinalist.jpg

This is not so much a concept but rather a race car design that I did for a local driver, I did this entire thing on photoshop, it took forever but I'm really proud of it.

ChaunShirtDesign2010.jpg

dd-1.jpg

DAN|dismounts

these are all fantastic! i think this is my best one, I know its pretty sloppy (not coloring all the way, missing the gray stipes,etc.), but i like to concentrate on the logo more than the jersey. Also, thanks to chestnutz for the awesome template! celticusa1234321.jpg

Well, here are a few of mine, some made from Inkscape, some JPEG and made in Paint:

Houston Astros--Orange, Navy, Brown:

3663272409_3e1f21138e_o.png

Seattle Mariners--Navy, Gold, Powder Blue (Main):

3664005125_4e348d2558_o.png

Mariners Alts., home and road:

3664806932_4292a6b2de_o.png

Utah Rockies (NHL Expansion/Relocation)--Navy, Orange, Sky Blue:

3460510115_d957925ee8_b.jpg

Utah Rockies Logos (2nd Set):

3561672741_8f21871f5b_o.png

The first makes the state of Utah outline out of the negative space, and the second is an arch rotated upside-down to make a "U."

I'm a bit partial to all of these, and especially with the Astros and Mariners concepts, I took quite a lot of time with both of them.

Pyc5qRH.gifRDXvxFE.gif

usu-scarf_8549002219_o.png.b2c64cedbb44307eaace2cf7f96dd6b1.png

AKA @LanRovr0 on Twitter

LED Sig Credits to packerfan21396

Why you holding out on us, Buc? That Grambling State uniform is amazing. The number set is a thing of beauty, was it custom?

I will post a few things after I look through everything. I really need to get back involved in this concept section. School keeps me from doing so sometimes. I am running across concepts I had completely forgotten about.

Great work to everyone so far.

MegatronSig2.jpg

Proably still my favorite concept. Minus that wordmark...

husky.png

Woah. That looks insanely similar to a Huskies concept I did once. I never posted it on here, so I'm definitely not accusing you of anything. Just caught me off guard a little bit haha.

Anyway, this is a really cool thread and I love seeing everyone's best stuff1 Keep 'em coming.

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

Proably still my favorite concept. Minus that wordmark...

husky.png

Woah. That looks insanely similar to a Huskies concept I did once. I never posted it on here, so I'm definitely not accusing you of anything. Just caught me off guard a little bit haha.

Anyway, this is a really cool thread and I love seeing everyone's best stuff1 Keep 'em coming.

You should post it! I bet it looks amazing ^_^

Archived