NHL 2011-2012: Possible Uniform Changes

uah8tr

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1016tbl3rd.jpg

Found this on Icethetics, looks like the "Bolts" third is returning sans shoulder logos and piping. Don't like the collegiate nickname but this is a definite improvement.

Substitute "Bolts" for the new Lightning logo and you have what should be their regular uniform.

1016tbl3rd.jpg

Found this on Icethetics, looks like the "Bolts" third is returning sans shoulder logos and piping. Don't like the collegiate nickname but this is a definite improvement.

Icethetics is wrong (again).

The old shoulder logos remain, at least on the replicas being sold in store. (I didn't look for the piping, but the jersey was the same as what was sold last year, except with "Reebok" on the back under the collar)

Cannot comment on the on-ice product, but the fans can definitely enjoy the old branding for just a little longer.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Just saw some highlights from the other night, and I found something odd with CSN's graphics for the Caps/Sens game.

CSN used the 2-D profiled Sens secondary logo for the scorebug during the game. It looked really nice, I just found it odd. They also used the Weagle for the Caps, but interesting nonetheless.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULB | USMNT | USWNT | LAFC | OCSC | MAN UTD |

1016tbl3rd.jpg

The old shoulder logos remain, at least on the replicas being sold in store. (I didn't look for the piping, but the jersey was the same as what was sold last year, except with "Reebok" on the back under the collar)

Cannot comment on the on-ice product, but the fans can definitely enjoy the old branding for just a little longer.

For what it's worth, the third jerseys were part of the sale they had on old merchandise during the end of last season. I got one of the thirds for I think $40 or so? Half price, killer deal.

They gave us new jerseys for being season ticket holders, but I don't plan on wearing them.

The new leadership is dead set against the old logo being used, so they won't be wearing the old logo on the shoulders if the jerseys are worn on ice. The team stated they would be keeping the 3rds because of the popularity of the fans. But after the bastardization of the teams overall look, who the hell knows what they plan on doing.

I actually figure that picture could be accurate, without the shoulder patches. BUT IT ACTUALLY HAS SOEMTHING OTHER THAN WHITE AND BLUE?!? SILVER AND BLACK ARE ON THOSE THIRDS, THEY CAN'T DO THAT!

Sigh.

Essentially I don't know the plans, but I think he may be on to something at Icethetics. The ones with the shoulder patches are clearly last years, as you can probably tell by the old Reebok log instead of wordmark being used on the ones I'm guessing you see for sale.

Home opener tomorrow/today, I'll see if they have any of the thirds for sale and report back.

2ly2w09.jpg

1016tbl3rd.jpg

I wouldn't hold EA sports to anything as they are notorious for messing up jerseys, but that is listed as an alternate. Retired jerseys have the year worn beside them when selecting jerseys.

KISSwall09.jpg

1016tbl3rd.jpg

Substitute "Bolts" for the new Lightning logo and you have what should be their regular uniform.

Probably. Providing the logo has some black in it too.

A for Florida's new unis. I like them. I think there's enough of a contrast between the red and navy and yellow for it not to look terrible without white in there to break it up a little. Unlike Colorado's home which desperately needs some white to seperate the burgundy from blue.

I'm Danny fkn Heatley, I play for myself. That's what fkn all stars do.

1016tbl3rd.jpg

For what it's worth, the third jerseys were part of the sale they had on old merchandise during the end of last season. I got one of the thirds for I think $40 or so? Half price, killer deal.

They gave us new jerseys for being season ticket holders, but I don't plan on wearing them.

The new leadership is dead set against the old logo being used, so they won't be wearing the old logo on the shoulders if the jerseys are worn on ice. The team stated they would be keeping the 3rds because of the popularity of the fans. But after the bastardization of the teams overall look, who the hell knows what they plan on doing.

I actually figure that picture could be accurate, without the shoulder patches. BUT IT ACTUALLY HAS SOEMTHING OTHER THAN WHITE AND BLUE?!? SILVER AND BLACK ARE ON THOSE THIRDS, THEY CAN'T DO THAT!

Sigh.

Essentially I don't know the plans, but I think he may be on to something at Icethetics. The ones with the shoulder patches are clearly last years, as you can probably tell by the old Reebok log instead of wordmark being used on the ones I'm guessing you see for sale.

Home opener tomorrow/today, I'll see if they have any of the thirds for sale and report back.

The ones I've seen have recently been sent by Reebok and include the "REEBOK" logo stitched onto the left forearm and on the back where the old vector used to be.

They were recently produced, not old stock items.

You'll find this exact same treatment given to the old LA home jerseys.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Reports coming out today that this IS the Flyers Winter Classic Jersey.

317628_271800936176166_211686725520921_986932_2070103753_n.jpg

Report can be found here.

http://phillysportsdaily.com/flyers/2011/10/17/sources-heres-the-real-flyers-winter-classic-jersey/

Word from the Flyers is that the jerseys will be announced ?soon,? but no official date has been set. A source said that the delay in the announcement was caused by Reebok, who will produce the authentic jerseys once they are officially unveiled.

Phils2.pngPhils_Primary.pngPhils4.pngPhils3.png

http://phillysportsdaily.com/flyers/2011/10/17/sources-heres-the-real-flyers-winter-classic-jersey/

Word from the Flyers is that the jerseys will be announced ?soon,? but no official date has been set. A source said that the delay in the announcement was caused by Reebok, who will produce the authentic jerseys once they are officially unveiled.

I think it is just a concept. The Flyers jersey does not have the "Reebok" logo on the back

I think it is just a concept. The Flyers jersey does not have the "Reebok" logo on the back

yea the pic is just a mock up but also from what ive been hearing this is almost 100% what it will look like

"From what I've been hearing" - from who?

I like how the article mentions "DC Visual Arts", a "company" that seems to exist only in Facebook form. The link to his "official site" goes to a GoDaddy placeholder page.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I like how the article mentions "DC Visual Arts", a "company" that seems to exist only in Facebook form. The link to his "official site" goes to a GoDaddy placeholder page.

I work in sports radio and my uncle works for the Wells Fargo Center. He has told me he had seen this mock up a few months ago on a table in the flyers board room. I also have a few friends in radio that have told me they have seen this before too

1318889924' post='1662815']
1318883321' post='1662742']

I work in sports radio and my uncle works for the Wells Fargo Center. He has told me he had seen this mock up a few months ago on a table in the flyers board room. I also have a few friends in radio that have told me they have seen this before too

Fair enough. I'd be surprised if it looked like that, but I don't know anything to refute it.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

1318889924' post='1662815']
1318883321' post='1662742']

Fair enough. I'd be surprised if it looked like that, but I don't know anything to refute it.

Well I don't know 100% if it will look like that or not. In a way I hope it does bc it will be something really diff for the Flyers. The orange T-Shirts with the cream around the flyers logo does look a lil strange through

Archived