College Football Revamp Madness!

Brave-Bird 08

I just realized, on the Kansas uniforms, when they wear white and blue, wouldn't they have to wear monochrome for the striping to work properly?

2ry0jsl.jpg

Fast. Hard. Finish.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also, Brave-Bird, I found something out, if you use Google Chrome, on wikipedia, when you look up a team, the logo they have, is an SVG file like 80% of the time and you can download it. I thought I would tell you so you don't have to spend so much time tracing.

2ry0jsl.jpg

Fast. Hard. Finish.

Also, Brave-Bird, I found something out, if you use Google Chrome, on wikipedia, when you look up a team, the logo they have, is an SVG file like 80% of the time and you can download it. I thought I would tell you so you don't have to spend so much time tracing.

I actually do that. the primary logos are the ones I dont trace. I take them from Wiki

I actually do that. the primary logos are the ones I dont trace. I take them from Wiki

Oh, alright cool. Just found that out last night and I was amazed that I didn't know about it.

2ry0jsl.jpg

Fast. Hard. Finish.

• 4 weeks later...

Michigan

Here is Michigan! Of course no change to the lid, and I really didn't want to change the home identity much, but I gave the road options some wiggle room for a different look.

The road jersey is a modern twist on the sleeve stripe jerseys from the 90s. I always thought Michigan should pull a New York Giants and use a solid home jersey, a long with a tripe striped road jersey. So, that's what I gave them...but I used the modern Adidas template to make things a little funky. And yes, I am a sucker for the little triple stripe Adidas always throws into their uniforms...so I used it in the collar.

And, the white pants echo the jerseys with a unique pants stripe--kind of similar to the one Kentucky uses. Anyways, hope you like!

(I realize the facemasks exported funky...did that with a few others. I'll get that fixed)

uniforms-10.png

These look really good. I like the triple stripe idea, and you executed it perfectly. The sublimated stripes on the home sleeves were a great idea, and the road stripes are a nice touch. You did an awesome job of keeping the tradition in Michigan's unis while giving them your own twist.

The only thing I don't like are the sublimated stripes on the home jerseys (it looks forced, I say just keep it simple), but everything else is perfect on the Michigan set. Well done.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

You managed to make Michigan's uniforms tolerable... and almost appealing. Nice job.

You know, it's not a huge change. How are they not tolerable now?

He's an Ohio State fan...

True, but Michigan's uniforms are appealing. May be biased coming from me.

Detroit Falcons (NABL) | Detroit Gears (UFL)

You managed to make Michigan's uniforms tolerable... and almost appealing. Nice job.

You know, it's not a huge change. How are they not tolerable now?

He's an Ohio State fan...

True, but Michigan's uniforms are appealing. May be biased coming from me.

road Adidas cookie cutter template tusks are bad news bears

My Ohio State bias has nothing to do with it. I actually went to a highschool that was Gold and Blue... so I love the gold and blue combo. But those white uniforms with those little yellow pipping lines look pathetic. The Blue uni isn't had at all, but the white is awful.

My comment was referring more to how many people try to do a Michigan concept and it they make it look terrible, rather than their current set.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

I'm feelin that KU concept.

I agree, very sharp looking. I also like the K-State unis.

Sounds like a contradition liking both, however my family is a house divided; mom's family is KU and my dad earned his master's degree at Kansas State! I bleed crimson & blue.

As a KU fan, I love the concepts!

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Archived