Bills confirm new uniform for 2011

Nick in England

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

haha...they just gave Dareus their old jersey from last year.

But who cares?

In a couple weeks, the "jersey photo" will be all but forgotten. They're only ever seen in career retrospective galleries unless the player is a Leaf-level bust.

The photo certainly isn't worth moving an unveiling date for.

But who cares?

In a couple weeks, the "jersey photo" will be all but forgotten. They're only ever seen in career retrospective galleries unless the player is a Leaf-level bust.

I didn't see this - was it a generic "#1" jersey, or did it have an actual NOB and number? If the latter, it will become a cool collector item if he pans out and becomes a superstar. People who collect things will want every jersey he wore, which will include this one that he never really wore.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

But who cares?

I didn't see this - was it a generic "#1" jersey, or did it have an actual NOB and number? If the latter, it will become a cool collector item if he pans out and becomes a superstar. People who collect things will want every jersey he wore, which will include this one that he never really wore.

I thought the Bills would bust out their new unis tonight. I am glad they didn't because I actually like their uniforms

spacer.png

But who cares?

Generic #1 - I believe they've all been that way.

It's where I sit.

new-uniform-leak.jpg

This it?

Late to the party? lol

I remember hearing about a navy trim on the new uniforms. The image a too small to inspect, but maybe it's there somewhere.

I'm sure it's outlining the stripes and/or numbers. Maybe the nameplate. But NO PIPING!

bufg.png

Sorry, I thought that you meant that they are switching to red facemasks, which the already have. Looks like the red jersey will be SMU's primary home this year.

My Fault,

Shoulda made that one more clear in hindsight.

Nobody ... I mean nobody ... circles the wagons like The Buffalo Bills

From the Madden shot, it looks like the Bison on the helmet is Navy, compared to the Royal jersey, but I don't think they changed any coloring on it.

I too think the there's Navy striping on the sleeves.

Now that there's going to be a limited return to operations tomorrow, perhaps they'll unveil 'em within the next few days, before we know if the stay will be granted by the 8th Circuit Court of Appeals ....

There's no reason to have a ceremony at the Ralph like it was done in '02 when the midnight blue monstrosities were unveiled shortly after the Bledsoe trade.

new-uniform-leak.jpg

so I guess this is a more accurate representation?..

64kylx.jpg

Close. From the Madden screenshot, it looks like the sleeves are closer to those of the Kelly-era than 60s throwback style.

6uXNWAo.png

Ugh. The gray facemask may not clash color wise, but it clashes era wise. Just like with the AZ Cardinals, it just looks odd to have such a traditional element with an otherwise modern logo. Standing buffalo? Fine. Charging buffalo? Make it blue.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

so I guess this is a more accurate representation?..

64kylx.jpg

Close. From the Madden screenshot, it looks like the sleeves are closer to those of the Kelly-era than 60s throwback style.

Also needs a collar wordmark.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

But who cares?

When is the unveiling date? I thought they'd have done what the 9ers and a few other teams did a few years back and announce it on draft day so they could make the most of fan parties with regards merchandise sales and also get it out there in the press with their first pick.

9ersstevesig.png

Doesn't EA Sports usually show a screen cap of the players in the uniforms of their drafted teams? You'd think that'd be the first sight of the new bills digs unless they unveil before that.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Archived