NFL: The 20 Most Hideous Uniforms in League History

Luigi

Found this on bleacher report:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/626505-the-top-20-most-hideous-uniforms-in-nfl-history/page/1

Had to link it to see what you guys thought

My Comments:

The Bucs creamsicles don't deserve to be no. 1 at all

bills should be higher

jags should be no. 1

jets shouldn't be there

comparing the steelers throwback to a rugby jersey was a stupid thing to say and made me think this guy has never seen a rugby jersey in his life.

8026825156_0d03b8c868.jpg6864286734_be379a26d2_n.jpg

My fantasy teams: West Coast Cardinals (WRU), Glasgow Claymores (RLI) (Champions 2012) and Pemberton Foresters (VBL)

Um....#9 didn't even exist.

i thought there was something iffy about that, now i realise, it's an obvious fake as the NFL doesn't allow different helmets unless it's a throwback, which this is obviously not

My fantasy teams: West Coast Cardinals (WRU), Glasgow Claymores (RLI) (Champions 2012) and Pemberton Foresters (VBL)

I know you're young and Aussie, so you're probably not aware of this, but Bleacher Report is pretty much the least credible website on American sport out there, short of a random fan's webpage on Blogspot. Those who can't write, write on Bleacher Report.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

The Browns do not have bad uniforms?

Just because they don't have a logo on the helmets? well then Penn State, Ohio State, Notre Dame, Army, Navy, and Boston College have bad uniforms.

The worst argument is that they are called the Browns but have an Orange helmet. This is usually said by someone ignorant and not aware of the origin of the name. Btw...Green Bay has yellow helmets (Not saying it's bad, but saying we aren't the only team)

I know you're young and Aussie, so you're probably not aware of this, but Bleacher Report is pretty much the least credible website on American sport out there, short of a random fan's webpage on Blogspot. Those who can't write, write on Bleacher Report.

yes i realise, i only posted this to see you guys completely rip it apart, i never go to BR for actual info, that's what nfl at yahoo, espn.com and nfl.com are for.

I got to the entry where he called the Bufflao Alouettes Bills jerseys bland...and stopped reading. Buffalo's current look is a vibrating, irreverent moshpit of ugly...it is the Anti-Christ of "bland".

Jacksonville has a throwback? Sense when?

"This isn't just the Oregon Ducks, it's Football's Future Turf Soldier War Hero Steel Robot Tech Flex Machine Army." -CS85

I'm not even offended. As someone who's participating in the B/R writing internship program (something to throw on resume), I can tell you it's nothing more than a free writers blog.

Tons of terrible articles come up like this all of the time--even from their "featured" columnists.

Kid needs to learn the difference between teal and aqua. Seriously though, his reasoning behind not like the Dolphins orange (which I do understand on the merit alone, hating it) is that he hates the Dolphins. Genius. I mean, as a Dolphins fan, I hate the Jets and Patriots, but absolutely love both teams uniforms.

Whatever though, as has been mentioned, it is just BR.

dolphins2.png

i thought there was something iffy about that, now i realise, it's an obvious fake as the NFL doesn't allow different helmets unless it's a throwback, which this is obviously not

The number 9 I'm seeing on the list is the Browns orange alternate. It did indeed exist.

a_peppers_i.jpgClevelandBrowns_orange_jersey_inside.jpg

BB52Big.jpg

The number 9 I'm seeing on the list is the Browns orange alternate. It did indeed exist.

Nah, the dude had a gold Jags jersey with a jaguar-pattern helmet on there.

6fQjS3M.png

Nah, the dude had a gold Jags jersey with a jaguar-pattern helmet on there.

He took down the Jags fake stuff and put up the Browns orange instead. The fact he thought the Jags actually wore those is just sad.

FSU2.gif

I am shocked that the newspaper business has gotten so bad that otherwise legitimate papers are filling their websites with content from BR rather than paying real writers to write real stories. Can't anyone write for BR? It is the furthest thing from legitimate coverage out there.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived