International Fútbol Tournaments and World Cup Qualification

AnythingChicago

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't watch game tonight because for some reason Directv doesn't carry Fox Soccer Channel. I am honestly outraged, anyone know if the games on another channel?

I don't know what's up because I am watching it right now on Directv on fox soccer channel.

That's odd, is it 619 for you? I might have to give them a call.

Can't watch game tonight because for some reason Directv doesn't carry Fox Soccer Channel. I am honestly outraged, anyone know if the games on another channel?

I don't know what's up because I am watching it right now on Directv on fox soccer channel.

Correct

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

Correct

Wow, when I go to it I just get the "channel not purchased" message on the bottom right. Whatever I'll find somewhere to watch the final.

Correct

Wow, when I go to it I just get the "channel not purchased" message on the bottom right. Whatever I'll find somewhere to watch the final.

Then watch the game Saturday on Univision.

Freddy Adu actually got into the game as a substitute. The US didn't look great but they got where they're supposed to be, the finals match against (probably) Mexico.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

I don't know what's up because I am watching it right now

on Directv on fox soccer channel.

That's odd, is it 619 for you? I might have to give them a

call.

Correct

Wow, when I go to it I just get the "channel not purchased"

message on the bottom right. Whatever I'll find somewhere to watch the final.

Actually, I just realized that it might be part of the sports pack for Directv. That could be the reason why you're not

getting it.(I know for a fact that I have it)

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

I don't know what's up because I am watching it right now

on Directv on fox soccer channel.

That's odd, is it 619 for you? I might have to give them a

call.

Correct

Wow, when I go to it I just get the "channel not purchased"

message on the bottom right. Whatever I'll find somewhere to watch the final.

Actually, I just realized that it might be part of the sports pack for Directv. That could be the reason why you're not

getting it.(I know for a fact that I have it)

Yeah that's definitely it, I don't have any sports packages except for Sunday Ticket so I wouldn't get it. Makes sense now.

That was a nice pass by Adu to Donovan to set up the Dempsey goal. At least we're there - halftime in the Mexico/Honduras match with no score.

/Watching this on Univision is so much more fun.

Like hearing that miss by MEX in the 88th minute.

Freddy Adu actually got into the game as a substitute. The US didn't look great but they got where they're supposed to be, the finals match against (probably) Mexico.

& Adu made his presence felt on the lead-up to the goal. That sequence was by far the best the US had played in the game. Other than that, like Viper said, the US looked lethargic & not really their best performance...but they got 'revenge' on Panama & are in the Final, so you can't really ask for much more than that.

Another USA/Mexico Gold Cup Final. Hopefully our boys can bring it back to the States!

& Adu made his presence felt on the lead-up to the goal. That sequence was by far the best the US had played in the game. Other than that, like Viper said, the US looked lethargic & not really their best performance...but they got 'revenge' on Panama & are in the Final, so you can't really ask for much more than that.

Another USA/Mexico Gold Cup Final. Hopefully our boys can bring it back to the States!

Adu had another great pass in the box that Michael Bradley squandered shortly after the US goal...I was pleasantly surprised by how well he played.

Can't wait for Saturday.

Badger_zps8961c467.png

Archived