2011 NFL Season

TBGKon

Tom Brady is a fantastic QB and not a particularly hate-able person, except for him bagging Giselle Bundchen.

But Bill Belichick losing again? Hahah. Not having to endure more talk about the new "Titletown, USA"? Hahah.

And, of course, New York supremacy over Boston keeping it's rightful status.

I beg to differ

Eh. I'm not out to change people's opinions, but I have a very strong hatred for Boston sports, and I still can't find fault with Brady.

Just a matter of opinion, I guess.

spacer.png

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know, it is possible to give the MVP to someone other than the quarterback of the winning team. Jason Pierre-Paul maybe?

Steve Weatherford!

That's actually a pick after my own heart. When doing the football previews last season, I had to argue with my editor to let me feature a placekicker as a player to watch.

LvZYtbZ.png

Tom Brady is a fantastic QB and not a particularly hate-able person, except for him bagging Giselle Bundchen.

He's definitely hateable.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

You know, it is possible to give the MVP to someone other than the quarterback of the winning team. Jason Pierre-Paul maybe?

It should have been Justin Tuck. He caused the safety and had two sacks.

I will edit my halftime show claim. Prince (XLI) was the best post Nipple-Gate show since it was raining when he finished up with "Purple Rain", This is tied with Bruce.

And to think, the Giants were 7-7 in December and just about everyone was basically saying that they were toast.

Goes to show how one team can get hot at the right time and ride that all the way to another nail biting Super Bowl victory.

Congrats to the Giants for winning the game... and I would guess that it sucks right now for Brady, but the guy has won three Super Bowls already. I don't think two losses in the Super Bowl is going to keep him out of the converstation about the best QB's in the league.

Not when you have fans voting on the award. Star power trumps all, especially after said star leads his team on the game-winning drive. Just be thankful Tim Tebow wasn't playing in this game.

Speaking of whom...

Now that the Super Bowl is out of the way, can we please go back to non-stop Tebow coverage?

I just switched over to NFLNet coverage and right behind the two hosts was someone holding up a huge "Trust Jesus" sign. That probably was him. <_<

CCSLC signature.png

Normally I hate the nearly automatic MVP status of the QB as much as the next guy, but Eli was 30 of 40 for nearly 300 yards, didn't throw an interception and led his team on a game winning 80+ yard drive inside the last 4 minutes, I think he earned it

1 hour ago, BringBackTheVet said:

sorry sweetie, but I don't suck minor-league d

CCSLC Post of the day September 3rd 2012

Right now, I'm wondering how in the hell Gomer has two Super Bowl wins against New England. But hey, he does. Eff you NY sports fans, Eff you! How's that for class?

No kidding.

Enjoy this, Giants fans.

To the bandwagon non-Giants fans who were just rooted against the Patriots because they're Boston haters, go :censored: yourselves.

I have a right to be bitter after two consecutive Super Bowl losses.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Archived