2011 NFL Season

TBGKon

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

San Fransisco has a lead on Philly? And the ball! WTF!

If I'm the Eagles and they lose this game, I seriously considering firing Andy Reid because the 49ers had no business even being in this game, and if they win, your now 1-3.

With a veteran team that has that much talent I think you have to make a change. I'm not a big fan of firing people to send a message but this is one of the few cases where I would make an exception.

Who would you get? I think there's alot of people out there like Brian Billick, Steve Mariucci, Jon Gruden that you might be able to get by week 6.

San Fransisco has a lead on Philly? And the ball! WTF!

If I'm the Eagles and they lose this game, I seriously considering firing Andy Reid because the 49ers had no business even being in this game, and if they win, your now 1-3.

With a veteran team that has that much talent I think you have to make a change. I'm not a big fan of firing people to send a message but this is one of the few cases where I would make an exception.

Who would you get? I think there's alot of people out there like Brian Billick, Steve Mariucci, Jon Gruden that you might be able to get by week 6.

They do loose too.

EDIT: Cowboys loose.

bjays.jpg

859b2e1d-225e-4e60-9651-2aebe5e67109_zps4fd9e69d.jpg

Active Teams

Winnipeg Blue Bombers (1-2, T-1st, East Div.)

Toronto Blue Jays (45-49, 5th in AL East Div. 8.5 GB of wildcard spot)

Felix Jones is so getting cut this week.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

This weeks sign of the apocalypse, the Lions are the last unbeaten team.

Oh, and good job Eagles, that whole Dream Team thing is working out fantastic.

They're not even the last unbeaten team in their division, youre forgetting about the Paclers.

Also, Felix Jones, you idiot. You are dumb, you are really, really dumb.

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

They're not firing Reid midseason. This isn't baseball.

Its not something I'm a fan of doing, but you have to do something. Some message I think has to be sent after that game. And if Andy Reid isn't winning games with this team, why keep him?

You got Marty Mornhinweg who has head coaching experience as your OC and as a potential interm to hold you over for a week or two.

This is a win now team and I'm definately pressing the panic button if I'm the Eagles.

They're not firing Reid midseason. This isn't baseball.

Its not something I'm a fan of doing, but you have to do something. Some message I think has to be sent after that game. And if Andy Reid isn't winning games with this team, why keep him?

You got Marty Mornhinweg who has head coaching experience as your OC and as a potential interm to hold you over for a week or two.

This is a win now team and I'm definately pressing the panic button if I'm the Eagles.

If Marty "We'll take the wind" Mornhinweg is your silver lining then your season is done.

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

They're not even the last unbeaten team in their division, youre forgetting about the Paclers.

The Romo INT on a first down (which was supposedly to Whitten) was the dumb move. He threw the game away and gave his Mexico buddy, Bobby Carpenter a TD. Bobby "F'n" Carpenter!

That said, I am done with Felix Jones myself, but Garrett and Jerry have no confidence in Choice.

Anyone else get the feeling that Cam Newton may be the best player in the NFL? Just imagine if he was playing for the Colts or something. They might actually be competitive.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Yeah, your right, my fault.

Anyone else get the feeling that Cam Newton may be the best player in the NFL? Just imagine if he was playing for the Colts or something. They might actually be competitive.

I don't have that feeling just because you need to show me more then four games for me to say that your on the same level as Aaron Rodgers, Drew Brees, Phillip Rivers and Tom Brady.

But he is far better then I thought he would be and at this point I'd say he's the runaway offensive rookie of the year.

Archived