College Football Uniforms 2011 SEASON

Brave-Bird 08

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm hoping for a gold helmet after this week for Kent State. Honestly I'd love to see them wear them this week! A win at Temple and the Flashes go 6-6 for the first time in like forever and then just maybe theere will be enough programs on super secret probation htat we can break our 39 year drought.

My prediction for Kentucky and Tennessee...UK in all blue and UT in white-orange-white. That's what I'm hoping for at least.

No way they do color vs. color, UT will wear white. Both teams will be rocking the checkerboard pattern if Tennessee wears the adidas long sleeve undershirts.

My prediction for Kentucky and Tennessee...UK in all blue and UT in white-orange-white. That's what I'm hoping for at least.

I think UK in all blue or maybe Black with blue lids. UT in all white with the orange tights with white crew socks and white and orange cleats.

2 interesting things I found in the AJC today,

A) UGA will have a helmet decal for Larry Munson against Tech tomorrow

ANNDDD

B) The rumor mill been spinning about UGA wearing the NIKE Power Ranger jerseys in the SEC Championship if they play LSU. Seniors apparently made the request that if they win the East they'd like to wear them in the Dome again and redeem their selves. The west is the designated home team this year so the only way UGA could wear red is if LSU wins the West because they wear white at home.

Thoughts?

Margaret.png
9JR5Pzv.png

ANNDDD

B) The rumor mill been spinning about UGA wearing the NIKE Power Ranger jerseys in the SEC Championship if they play LSU. Seniors apparently made the request that if they win the East they'd like to wear them in the Dome again and redeem their selves. The west is the designated home team this year so the only way UGA could wear red is if LSU wins the West because they wear white at home.

Thoughts?

My only thought is that I hope you're not using "Power Ranger" as a derogatory term. The Power Rangers taught me important values such as teamwork, self-defense, selflessness, respect, discipline and proper use of a 100 ft. tall megazord.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

I read that too. I guess I'm okay with it...good God those uniforms were bad though. I'd much rather see black jerseys again.This is also the last chance for GT to wear those white helmets all of the students seemed to be convinced they have.

I also would enjoy seeing the return of the Blacks, I feel like it would be acceptable to wear as we mourn the loss of the Voice of the Dawgs.

2 interesting things I found in the AJC today, A) UGA will have a helmet decal for Larry Munson against Tech tomorrow ANNDDDB) The rumor mill been spinning about UGA wearing the NIKE Power Ranger jerseys in the SEC Championship if they play LSU. Seniors apparently made the request that if they win the East they'd like to wear them in the Dome again and redeem their selves. The west is the designated home team this year so the only way UGA could wear red is if LSU wins the West because they wear white at home.Thoughts?
My only thought is that I hope you're not using "Power Ranger" as a derogatory term. The Power Rangers taught me important values such as teamwork, self-defense, selflessness, respect, discipline and proper use of a megazord.

I was not, I grew up in the Power Ranger generation. I have the first season on VHS along with multiple movies and was the red ranger for Halloween. Power Rangers just happpens to be the way way to describe the overall look of the jerseys, far better than "Pro Combat"

Margaret.png
9JR5Pzv.png

I read that too. I guess I'm okay with it...good God those uniforms were bad though. I'd much rather see black jerseys again.This is also the last chance for GT to wear those white helmets all of the students seemed to be convinced they have.

I also would enjoy seeing the return of the Blacks, I feel like it would be acceptable to wear as we mourn the loss of the Voice of the Dawgs.

2 interesting things I found in the AJC today, A) UGA will have a helmet decal for Larry Munson against Tech tomorrow ANNDDDB) The rumor mill been spinning about UGA wearing the NIKE Power Ranger jerseys in the SEC Championship if they play LSU. Seniors apparently made the request that if they win the East they'd like to wear them in the Dome again and redeem their selves. The west is the designated home team this year so the only way UGA could wear red is if LSU wins the West because they wear white at home.Thoughts?
My only thought is that I hope you're not using "Power Ranger" as a derogatory term. The Power Rangers taught me important values such as teamwork, self-defense, selflessness, respect, discipline and proper use of a megazord.

I was not, I grew up in the Power Ranger generation. I have the first season on VHS along with multiple movies and was the red ranger for Halloween. Power Rangers just happpens to be the way way to describe the overall look of the jerseys, far better than "Pro Combat"

LOL Cool. You can watch them for free on Netflix if you're ever feeling nostalgic. Not just MMPR, but Zeo (my favorite season), Turbo, in Space and all those later ones too.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

ANNDDD

Thoughts?

Would be interesting to see if Nike pushes for combat vs combat since LSU's were all white

Archived