College Football Uniforms 2011 SEASON

Brave-Bird 08

It's a uniform thread, kids. Let's get back on the topic of, you know, uniforms.

Thanks.

- MGT

Good call. Any other alts in store for this weekend?

Wyoming will be wearing something special this weekend for the border war with CSU, I'm just not allowed to post a pic of it quite yet...

What's Oregon wearing in the Pac 12 title game?

Their Facebook page posted the Pro Combat uniforms. I could see them wearing those in front of their home crowd. But then again it could be anything.

Edit: Also fans were told to wear green. Much speculation about new uniforms using green and yellow.

Not sure why. Oregon has shown over and over again this year that the color the fans are asked to wear has nothing to do with the color the team is going to wear.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ducks wearing Green/Green/Black

Are they legitly going to wear that combo or, did you hear that from a non-reliable source.

They are legitly wearing them and it doesn't look that bad.

No it doesn't...

1b0ce79d71835a56b28c8b126b13f6f2-getty-134580688.jpg

I'm surprised that the Ducks took this long to pair the green with black (in this current set).

Northern Illinois breaking out the black for the MAC Championship game. Wished Ohio wore all white but it's still a pretty good looking game.

It would have been better if Ohio had stripes on their pants.

spacer.png

Ducks wearing Green/Green/Black

Are they legitly going to wear that combo or, did you hear that from a non-reliable source.

Thanks for doubting my credibility....

Hmm... Lemme guess... You were at Autzen? :rolleyes:

6uXNWAo.png

Well, now that Oregon is Pasadena-bound, I wonder if they'll come up with a new uniform for the Rose Bowl. Personally, I would love it if they wore the Fighting Ducks uniforms. Preferrably with yellow helmets and pants, but the set as it was worn vs. Cal would be fine.

Edit: I just thought of this - if they don't wear the Fighting Ducks uniforms, what about a special green jersey with red abstract rose designs on the shoulders where the wings usually are? It'd be a neat modernization of the days when participating teams had rose patches on both shoulders for the game.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

Archived