College Football Uniforms 2011 SEASON

Brave-Bird 08

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting. That image has BC wearing their old helmet. Did they just ditch the stained glass helmet entirely?

To put it simply: Yes

That's too bad. I wouldn't have minded seeing them rotate between the two helmets, since the stained glass helmet was a great execution of what Under Armour's been doing. It's an expression of school culture without being gaudy.

UA def got it right with Hawaii and Maryland's regular season uniforms. But these Maryland uni's tonight are equivalent to Nike's crappy uni's they provided for Georgia. Seems both companies are having big hits and misses this season. I respect UA's artistic desire to push the envelope, but the 'Alice in Wonderland' just doesn't flow well. It's like the uniform is in a fight with itself.

Indians_allcolors2-1.png

Indians_OleMiss2-1.png

IF ONE IS CONSIDERED RACIST, THEN BOTH MUST BE CONSIDERED RACIST.

BOTTOM LINE: NEITHER ONE IS RACIST.

All the while Adidas continues to put out conservative designs that look great. Sure, they can't get a stripe to look right to save their lives (see UCLA, for example) but Adidas could do so much worse.

All the while Adidas continues to put out conservative designs that look great.

Are you kidding? The TechFit template is atrocious across the board! I'll take a zany design with all the details considered over a rushed-looking simple uniform on a template that makes even simple shoulder loops impossible any day of the week.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

All the while Adidas continues to put out conservative designs that look great.

Are you kidding? The TechFit template is atrocious across the board! I'll take a zany design with all the details considered over a rushed-looking simple uniform on a template that makes even simple shoulder loops impossible any day of the week.

Um, the rest of my post addresses that.

Boise+State+v+Georgia+eLDoZr686NKl.jpg

Boise State needs to put the over sized logo on both sides of the helmet. If you view the helmet from the front or the right, it looks like a generic white helmet that you would find at your local sporting goods store.

Kinda reminds me of this: Helmet_Penn_State.jpg

Now I am not bashing Penn State, but they should be the only team in the NCAA with a white helmet.

Anybody else starting to think this is the most annoying guy in the CFB uniform threads?

Anybody else starting to think this is the most annoying guy in the CFB uniform threads?

One thing's for sure, his signature is the most annoying on the whole forum. Newsflash: Kentucky contributed zero to any of the SEC's accomplishments this past decade... so why are you bragging?

Because that is my school from the age of 8 and I support the SEC! Even though I collect jersey's from other schools. BTW, Kentucky may not have contributed anything in football besides 5 straight bowls, but don't forget about the best basketball team in the land.

spacer.png

One thing's for sure, his signature is the most annoying on the whole forum. Newsflash: Kentucky contributed zero to any of the SEC's accomplishments this past decade... so why are you bragging?

Because that is my school from the age of 8 and I support the SEC! Even though I collect jersey's from other schools. BTW, Kentucky may not have contributed anything in football besides 5 straight bowls, but don't forget about the best basketball team in the land.

Duke or Kansas?

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

On a positive note of the Maryland/Miami game, The U looks so much better in orange than their older green jerseys.

I agree! I always loved their orange jerseys and pants for that matter.

WOW! The players didn't know about these uniforms until they went into the locker room tonight as reported on espn.

Not sure I believe that. They would have had to fit all of the helmets.

All the while Adidas continues to put out conservative designs that look great. Sure, they can't get a stripe to look right to save their lives (see UCLA, for example) but Adidas could do so much worse.

I would rather watch these than ever have to watch a UCLA game. Those distorted stripes drive me nuts.

On a positive note of the Maryland/Miami game, The U looks so much better in orange than their older green jerseys.

I agree! I always loved their orange jerseys and pants for that matter.

WOW! The players didn't know about these uniforms until they went into the locker room tonight as reported on espn.

Not sure I believe that. They would have had to fit all of the helmets.

I was just quoting what the sideline reporter said on the broadcast during the first quarter of the game.

spacer.png

UConn isn't in the SEC.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

*Ahem*

WesternKentucky.jpg

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Archived