College Football Uniforms 2011 SEASON

Brave-Bird 08

I know this is a bit out of date, but honestly, I absolutely hated Oregon's pro combat uniforms. They looked just like the pro combat template promo with an O on the helmet. Oregon has become NIke's bitch and it's very disappointing. That being said, at least we weren't Georgia.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NDSU tried out some Yellow unis this weekend against Lafayette:

xbison210.jpgxbison410.jpgxbison610.jpg

Oh Christ those are terrible.

Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

xbison210.jpg

That is nice!!!!

Yeah, those maroon and white ones are nice. :P

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

xbison210.jpg

That is nice!!!!

Yeah, those maroon and white ones are nice. :P

Haha, ya smart***. I do like NDSU's uni's from the front, but not the view of the pants from the side.

Indians_allcolors2-1.png

Indians_OleMiss2-1.png

IF ONE IS CONSIDERED RACIST, THEN BOTH MUST BE CONSIDERED RACIST.

BOTTOM LINE: NEITHER ONE IS RACIST.

xbison210.jpg

That looks horrible together and people want Oregon to go back to those colors full-time. Thanks but no thanks.

You just don't get it, do you? Those aren't even Oregon's shades of green and yellow.

That looks horrible together and people want Oregon to go back to those colors full-time. Thanks but no thanks.

:blink: Seriously? That argument makes absolutely no sense. I guess the Green Bay Packers should change their colors because North Dakota State looks bad.

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

xbison210.jpg

You just don't get it, do you? Those aren't even Oregon's shades of green and yellow.

But they are close enough and I am sure you can read between the lines. This picture looks pretty darn close to Oregon's old uniforms:

and-you-thought-the-oregon-ducks-football-uniforms-were-bad-.jpg

As far as the previous posts about Oklahoma State and their sweat, here is a similar picture of the same thing:

46cc4d29bc70358e92801ea4e702990a-getty-california_v_oregon_medium.jpg

spacer.png

Please, just stop. nuodr replaced me as Kevin W's argument buddy, and it's getting annoying. At least I made some sarcastic remarks to lighten the mood. You're actually taking the feud seriously. On another note, how about we discuss LSU's pro combat uniforms. You know, because they're actually relevant. It wouldn't be so bad except it's the same thing over and over again. Now I know how everyone else felt. I thought me and Kevin were a first, but I guess he just get's a new scapegoat every month or something. So I would like to say, I'm leaving you Kevin. I thought we had something special, but you simply threw me away. And I'm taking the dog too!

You've been warned.

Tweeted by a Utah player during last night Maryland game...

"Maryland definitely has the sickest uni's out... Under Armour should be hooking us up pretty soon, can't wait."

No insiders are talking about what this might mean.

jazzsig4

I HATE THIS TIMELINE

You've been warned.

"Maryland definitely has the sickest uni's out... Under Armour should be hooking us up pretty soon, can't wait."

Wonder how they'll work this in..

nunst071.gif

Simple. He wants Under Armour to design something as obsene for Utah also.

You've been warned.

nunst071.gif

Simple. He wants Under Armour to design something equally as creative for Utah also.

Fixed

Indians_allcolors2-1.png

Indians_OleMiss2-1.png

IF ONE IS CONSIDERED RACIST, THEN BOTH MUST BE CONSIDERED RACIST.

BOTTOM LINE: NEITHER ONE IS RACIST.

You've been warned.

nunst071.gif

Not sure, especially since blatant Mormon imagery would be better for BYU.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Archived