T B Lightning Alt Concept

Snowcap30

This is nice. I like that logo much better than the one they currently use on the front of the jersey.

The only thing that bothers me is the black on the bottom of the jersey/sleves. I think that should be blue.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Good concept for an third jersey if they want to go there.

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

I like it. The Florida/bolt logo is so much better than their script/bolt logo. Did you change the blue, or is that the same blue they currently use? It looks a little lightened/muted to me.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ Branded | Behance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

awesome, really really good.

the only criticism is id ditch the bolt/script logo on the shoulders. thats not a good shoulder logo(well its not a good logo period)

Proud owner of the Utah Pioneers of the Continnental Baseball League.

GBCanada.png

PACKER BACKER FOREVER!

awesome, really really good.

the only criticism is id ditch the bolt/script logo on the shoulders. thats not a good shoulder logo(well its not a good logo period)

the only thing bad about it that it has 2 wordmarks on it. the bolt/florida logo is 50x better, but they play in tampa, and their is a team called the florida panthers. the jersey is nice though. try using the "bolt only" logo. the only team in the nhl that can have a black primary jersey are the blackhawks (and they use it as the alt.)

Really Quite Nice Snowcap!!! Good concept! :notworthy:

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

i like the logo that has all the script on it, but this looks good. i agree that having the one witht he script ont he shoulder doesn't look quite right when the one without is ont the front. but good stripes and colours. thumbs up!

Looks awesome! Don't change a thing!

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Archived