Nike NFL uniforms "sneak peak"

fifthandlaurel

Yea, 6. I saw 2. One had the Broncos side piping (I think it's the same one Kellen Winslow talked about in a Penthouse interview) and the other one slightly resembled the Hurricanes stripe pattern (Willis Mcgahee era). At least those two would've been a disaster. I never saw the other 4 or know what they looked like.

It's funny that Reebok proposed changing the Browns' uniform to something like two of the most iconic Nike-designed uniforms of all time.

haha...never thought of that. Poor Reebok.

Indians_allcolors2-1.png

Indians_OleMiss2-1.png

IF ONE IS CONSIDERED RACIST, THEN BOTH MUST BE CONSIDERED RACIST.

BOTTOM LINE: NEITHER ONE IS RACIST.

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

good to hear that the falcons are probably going back to the black jersey...i missed that amazing jersey

It does sound like it's their former black jersey and not the current alternate/throwback. I wonder if this will also mean that their alternate uniform will be the classic red jersey.

This would be great for a home (w/ white or black pants), away and alternate set:

matt-ryan.jpg220px-Michael_Vick,_November_2006_(1).jpg81falconspolice.gif

spacer.png

I can presume that the browns (broncos-styled) prototype looked like this newuniforms.jpg

Btw, I really liked this mockup. It has the Brownie Elf symbol on the sleeves, the broncoish pant stripes with the stripe down the browns jersey plus the shadowing on the numbers and the most important thing is that it keeps the awesome plain but legendary orange helmet. It gives the Browns a fresh new look but in some retrosepct keeps the tradition of the Browns still alive with the sleeves being the same

I can presume that the browns (broncos-styled) prototype looked like this newuniforms.jpg

Btw, I really liked this mockup. It has the Brownie Elf symbol on the sleeves, the broncoish pant stripes with the stripe down the browns jersey plus the shadowing on the numbers and the most important thing is that it keeps the awesome plain but legendary orange helmet. It gives the Browns a fresh new look but in some retrosepct keeps the tradition of the Browns still alive with the sleeves being the same

The best part of that mock up is Romeo Crennel in the background!

columbusdestroyersrf6.png

osuzd9.png

Give it a red helmet, and I'm sold. Amazing uniform set.

Here's a UniWatch example of a red helmet, with what I would hope is a red alternate jersey...

5150083250_556d4c35b6_o.jpg

Dear lord that's a beautiful helmet (even with the current falcon design).

Eww, Please dear God no. My falcons are called the "Dirty Birds" not the "Candy Apple Red Birds". Between this and the Grambling comment you're falling out of my likings Johnny. haha

Margaret.png
9JR5Pzv.png

Here's a UniWatch example of a red helmet, with what I would hope is a red alternate jersey...

That red helmet helmet is nice, but if you want to see the falcons in a red lid, you might as well just use the throwback, as is. Atlanta's current throwback is, head and shoulders, the best looking uniform the NFL has right now.

Eww, Please dear God no. My falcons are called the "Dirty Birds" not the "Candy Apple Red Birds". Between this and the Grambling comment you're falling out of my likings Johnny. haha

I may be wrong, but didn't the whole "Dirty Birds" crap start with Deon Sanders and MC Hammer and that hideous '2 Legit 2 Quit' campaign? If so, that's just one small era in the Falcons history.

Indians_allcolors2-1.png

Indians_OleMiss2-1.png

IF ONE IS CONSIDERED RACIST, THEN BOTH MUST BE CONSIDERED RACIST.

BOTTOM LINE: NEITHER ONE IS RACIST.

I'm kind of hoping the Cardinals change something. I'm not sure how well thier current design would transfer over to the Nike cut, but I do think, regardless, that this would be the perfect time to at the very least tweak things a bit. I know one thing I'd love to see would be a return of the Arizona state flag on the sleeves, or at the very, very least, a throwback alternate.

Regarding the Panthers, I'm not quite sure I like the thought of a black helmet, especially if Atlanta keeps thier black helmet. 1) The black and carolina blue accents look fantastic on silver and I think the Panthers have one of the best helmets in the league as is, and 2) one thing I like about the NFC South is that each team has a different color helmet - I'd prefer it stay that way. Now, if the helmet were to be carolina blue....that might be neat. It'd certainly be unique and would stand out.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

train_wreck.jpg

Nike NFL uniforms "sneak peak"

What's the word on the Eagles

They're sticking with their crappy current uni's.

If you don't mind, can you recap the list of teams that will have new unis for next season?

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

The Panthers don't wear Carolina blue, they wear electric blue. Hopefully that won't change. I for one, welcome the black helmets with joyously open arms. I think a blue helmet would be over-the-top.

bannernigga3-1.jpeg

Click the Banner - Join the Movement!

Bannertop.jpeg

Archived