Orioles 2012 Changes

Bill813

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm under 40 and love the white panel cap and helmet. I'm glad the Orioles brought back the multi-panel color look, and being that they're the only team (at the moment), they really have a chance to own this look again.

That said, I'm glad we have the all black crowned caps to choose from as well, and I can't wait to see the white panel caps paired with the alternate orange jerseys.

The O's will be debuting their new orange uniforms tonight against the Twins. Minnesota in their blue road alts. Look for photos later.

ScreenShot2011-12-09at052105PM.png

Tomorrow's just your future yesterday.

The O's will be debuting their new orange uniforms tonight against the Twins. Minnesota in their blue road alts. Look for photos later.

I do believe this is the MLB.TV free game of the day at MLB.com, for those without normal access to Twins/Orioles games.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

I love that.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Liking the white panel with the orange jersey a lot more than I do with the standard home white.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Here's a screen shot from MLB.tv:

6908917906_cedf3609f5_z.jpg

Maybe not the best shot, but man, those Orioles unis look good.

Sorry, I'm not feeling the white front cap with the orange jersey. Of course I didn't really like it with the orange jersey the first time around either - I liked the short-lived original orange-front cap with the orange jerseys when I was a kid back in the 70s.

If it were me, I would use the black front cap with the orange jerseys and the white front with the regular whites and grays.

cdda8a6979692903cea2b8ed3cdbdd00-getty-142563887.jpg

2000a3af07613382c1f8d6254efdd221-getty-142561732.jpg

7114fee6d7954af44fd0ad877a467ab6-getty-142561579.jpg

The white panel hats/helmets work so much better with these orange alts than the home whites (which when paired, is too much white for me). Such a great look.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

It's kind of funny how the orange on the bill of the helmet is cut off at the same spot the white panel is leaving small corners of the bill black. But these hats look much better with the orange jersey than the white. They should use the all black cap with the white and gray jerseys and leave the white paneled hat to the orange jerseys.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Archived