WWE Network logo

1990hornet

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why can't they just admit defeat and use something like this?

new-wwe-logo.jpg

Why can't they just always write out "World Wrestling Federation" in full. They are only perhibited from using the initials "WWF". Design a 3 colour silouette logo in the style of the NBA and MLB using black, white, red. Use a silouette on Hogan slamming Andre from WrestleMania III. Under the logo write out in full "WORLD WRESTLING FEDERATION".

shamrockles.png

shamrocklescronological.png

new-wwe-logo.jpg

Why can't they just always write out "World Wrestling Federation" in full. They are only perhibited from using the initials "WWF". Design a 3 colour silouette logo in the style of the NBA and MLB using black, white, red. Use a silouette on Hogan slamming Andre from WrestleMania III. Under the logo write out in full "WORLD WRESTLING FEDERATION".

Because since they shift from WWF to WWE, the "WW" part has added movie production to its empire. It's more than just a wrestling company now, even though that's its bread and butter.

new-wwe-logo.jpg

Because since they shift from WWF to WWE, the "WW" part has added movie production to its empire. It's more than just a wrestling company now, even though that's its bread and butter.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Hell Vince wants to get far away from wrestling as he can. One the rumored proposals for original programming on the network include a show where Stone Cold travels to different cities each weeks and visits different breweries and pubs.

Haha sounds like a job he'd be up for.

Also the logo is awful.

logo.png

Hell Vince wants to get far away from wrestling as he can. One the rumored proposals for original programming on the network include a show where Stone Cold travels to different cities each weeks and visits different breweries and pubs.

That'd probably make for better television than the current WWE product.

Hell, I'd watch that show. Stone Cold is if anything an expert at consuming beer, but the show'd come with a twist. Here's how it would go:

1. Stone Cold shows up to a pretty quirky offbeat tavern

2. Asks the proprietor if they carry economy brand beer, or any sort of beer that has a skull on the label. The proprietor says no, chuckles, then offers Stone Cold a delicious dogfishhead IPA

3. Stone Cold takes one sip, spits it in the proprietor's face, gives him a Stone Cold Stunner, screams in the guy's face while he's twitching on the ground

4. Stands up on the bar and shouts "because Stone Cold said so!" Jim Ross then shouts "my god! My god, what's he done!" to the bewildered customers, fade to black. Roll credits.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Hell, I'd watch that show. Stone Cold is if anything an expert at consuming beer, but the show'd come with a twist. Here's how it would go:

2. Asks the proprietor if they carry economy brand beer, or any sort of beer that has a skull on the label. The proprietor says no, chuckles, then offers Stone Cold a delicious dogfishhead IPA

3. Stone Cold takes one sip, spits it in the proprietor's face, gives him a Stone Cold Stunner, screams in the guy's face while he's twitching on the ground

4. Stands up on the bar and shouts "because Stone Cold said so!" Jim Ross then shouts "my god! My god, what's he done!" to the bewildered customers, fade to black. Roll credits.

I'd watch no less than 6 episodes of that. And I'm not even particularly a Stone Cold fan.

I'd watch no less than 6 episodes of that. And I'm not even particularly a Stone Cold fan.

So Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives without a douchey host and only Dives? I can dig that.

No sight of that new logo on wwe.com anywhere. They are still using the original WWE Network logo. Maybe they got the message.

They got the message that it was an massive upgrade?

Not surprising. They've been ignoring their fans for over a decade now.

6uXNWAo.png

No sight of that new logo on wwe.com anywhere. They are still using the original WWE Network logo. Maybe they got the message.

They got the message that it was an massive upgrade?

Not surprising. They've been ignoring their fans for over a decade now.

Yeah good point. I don't agree with the first part, but in the last part you make a good point.

new-wwe-logo.jpg

Or something like this...

we-tv.jpg

Pretty much sums up the WWE, you'd think after almost 60 years people would realize it's fake...

Oh for the love of God, YES, most sane people know it's fake and don't care.

I've never understood this. Pro wrestling is no more real than movies, tv shows, or even the news, and yet they take the most :censored: for it.

What's up with that?

P.S., I miss the WWF.

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png
8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

It continues to lack an "E". At least the old WWF logo made sense.

Never understood why they just used two 'W's' when they changed the scratch logo in 2002. Would have been the easiest thing in the world to change the 'F' to an 'E.'

Archived