Orlando Solar Bears

twi

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Such an awesome identity. It fits the region perfectly, the name is both unique and witty, and perfectly minor-league, but doesn't seem cliched. The colours are about as original as they could get, and the actual logos look pretty cool. Just love it.

Just like CityofWalrus said, I think I might try to get one of their jerseys if they turn out as well as the logos.

Really nice update. First thing that stood out to me is there's something off with the way he's holding the stick. The angle of his left hand(our right) is wrong or something. Other than that, really solid update Joe!

"Shades,"the team's mascot, is once again the primary focus of the mark wearing his signature sunglasses while positioned in a different pose. He's cool under pressure and confident.We combined the wordmark and the Solar Bears' upper torso together to complete the primary logo. The illustrated "O" for Orlando, in the shape of the Sun, rests comfortably behind "Shades". In our shoulder patch illustration, the "O" for Orlando is more obvious surrounding one of "Shades" paws."

Archived