29texan

Meanwhile on Madden '13...

j2gbZ.jpg

VtkNU.jpg

Block numbers.

This was posted in the other thread....

NIKE.jpg

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Meanwhile on Madden '13...

j2gbZ.jpg

VtkNU.jpg

Block numbers.

This was posted in the other thread....

NIKE.jpg

And the same thing just cant be in 2 threads, can it?

They AREN'T the same thing, and that is the point. The block numbers in the first image don't match the custom Seahawks numbers in the third image. The first two images came from some alpha or beta version of the game, and the last one is the updated uniform.

Go Astros!

Go Texans!

Go Rockets!

Go Javelinas!

They could be brothers or twins, too. It's not likely, but it is possible, I suppose.

It's the same guy. A lot of factors at work...did he suck in, was the the cameraman the same distance away when the picture was taken, was his head in the exact same position...etc etc etc. Easiest way to detect no photo manipulation is if there are small differences. It's hard to take the same picture twice.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Say what you will but these new jerseys look awesome to me. They no longer look like cheap replicas that you wouldn't be caught dead wearing. The tailored fit makes a HUGE difference. Well done Nike

I haven't seen one of these upclose yet, but I don't get people celebrating the new cut. First off, replica football jerseys are suppose to fit loose, like a t-shirt. Lots of people have followed the recent "fitted" trend of clothing when they shouldn't have. And it's not one of BBTV's rants against fat people, you could be a size L and still not look flattering in a form-fitting shirt. I don't get why it is a good thing that the jerseys are smaller. If Reebok's sizes ran big, they could have bought one size under.

If these were authentic jerseys, I could see the reasoning in making them tighter and truer to the game jerseys. However, these are not authetics, they are made for slouching around on a gameday. Furthermore, that part of the jerseys which was the most glaring problem, the ridiculous sleeve length, hasn't been touched at all. Who cares if the jersey is more form-fitted if the silly sleeves still come past your elbows?

OldRomanSig2.jpg

I haven't seen one of these upclose yet, but I don't get people celebrating the new cut. First off, replica football jerseys are suppose to fit loose, like a t-shirt. Lots of people have followed the recent "fitted" trend of clothing when they shouldn't have. And it's not one of BBTV's rants against fat people, you could be a size L and still not look flattering in a form-fitting shirt. I don't get why it is a good thing that the jerseys are smaller. If Reebok's sizes ran big, they could have bought one size under.

If these were authentic jerseys, I could see the reasoning in making them tighter and truer to the game jerseys. However, these are not authetics, they are made for slouching around on a gameday. Furthermore, that part of the jerseys which was the most glaring problem, the ridiculous sleeve length, hasn't been touched at all. Who cares if the jersey is more form-fitted if the silly sleeves still come past your elbows?

so you'd rather prefer the reebok mumu...I guess with the obesity epidemic in the country there is a significant portion of nfl fans that don't appreciate clothing with an appropriate fit.

so you'd rather prefer the reebok mumu...I guess with the obesity epidemic in the country there is a significant portion of nfl fans that don't appreciate clothing with an appropriate fit.

I haven't seen any Reebok jerseys that looked like moo-moos, other than on wannbe-thug white kids who wore them two sizes too big and also had their pants hanging off their asses. The only Reebok replica I owned was from 2002, so maybe their cuts changed, but it wasn't any baggier than any other shirts I owned.

And clearly you are upset and attached to Nike here for some reason, so let me ask you, do you actually believe that sleeves coming down past the elbows is a "proper fit", particularly when they are mimicing sleeves which are actually about 4 inches long?

OldRomanSig2.jpg

I couldn't disagree more. Those Reebok jerseys were the Snuggies of sports apparel. Even at a smaller size they'd still drape like curtains. And I'm not sure what kind of t-shirts you wear, but none of mine fit so loose they hang off my shoulders like a poncho. That's what the Reebok jerseys do.

These Nike replicas not only look better, they look far more comfortable. The Reebok jerseys look sloppy, and when I feel sloppy, I'm not comfortable. That alone makes the Nike shirts an improvement.

I couldn't disagree more. Those Reebok jerseys were the Snuggies of sports apparel. Even at a smaller size they'd still drape like curtains. And I'm not sure what kind of t-shirts you wear, but none of mine fit so loose they hang off my shoulders like a poncho. That's what the Reebok jerseys do.

These Nike replicas not only look better, they look far more comfortable. The Reebok jerseys look sloppy, and when I feel sloppy, I'm not comfortable. That alone makes the Nike shirts an improvement.

If the jerseys ran so big, why didn't you get one size smaller? As I said, I hadn't purchased a Reebok repilca in 10 years, so I don't know how much if at all the cut changed. However, I never noticed from looking at other people that the Reebok jerseys were sloppily sized. And how do I wear my shirts? I don't know, I wear them in a manner that would have been considered the norm for younger people before tight belly-shirts became popular circa 2002. Not baggy, but far from form-fitting.

Regardless, the biggest problem I had with the Reedbok jerseys was that the sleeves were ridiculously long, especially compared to the game jerseys. Nike's sleeves are just as long (give or take an inch), but they would probably look worse because the jersey is tighter.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

I have come full circle on the Hawks new look. I absolutely love it and cant wait to see them on the field

I think seeing them on the field will be when I decide how I feel about them. I've been going back and forth, weighing the pros and cons. So for different reasons, I also can't wait to see them on the field.

tacobell.jpg

Yes, I root for teams all over the place. And I apparently favor birds.

If the jerseys ran so big, why didn't you get one size smaller? As I said, I hadn't purchased a Reebok repilca in 10 years, so I don't know how much if at all the cut changed. However, I never noticed from looking at other people that the Reebok jerseys were sloppily sized. And how do I wear my shirts? I don't know, I wear them in a manner that would have been considered the norm for younger people before tight belly-shirts became popular circa 2002. Not baggy, but far from form-fitting.

Regardless, the biggest problem I had with the Reedbok jerseys was that the sleeves were ridiculously long, especially compared to the game jerseys. Nike's sleeves are just as long (give or take an inch), but they would probably look worse because the jersey is tighter.

Well for one thing, the smallest size they offered ran about a 46 or 48 in the chest.

Well for one thing, the smallest size they offered ran about a 46 or 48 in the chest.

I don't really think size was the issue with these Reebok jerseys. They just had a tendency to hang, bulge, whatever, off the gut, not matter what size you wore. To me, that's a sloppy look. I'd much rather have a t-shirt fit.

I don't really think size was the issue with these Reebok jerseys. They just had a tendency to hang, bulge, whatever, off the gut, not matter what size you wore. To me, that's a sloppy look. I'd much rather have a t-shirt fit.

Yes, I'll largely agree with that. However, I do think it's important to remember just how large the smallest size they offered was. It still had a huge chest size for what was considered "small".

Archived