NIKE NFL Uniforms

29texan

I actually am a huge fan of the "SEAHAWKS" script being offset. It's something we aren't used to seeing and it doesn't distract in any way. One thing I really hate is the number font. It just seems like the angles in it are random and inconsistent. The sublimated pattern might be too much as well.

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just saw the new Seahawks replica in person and they're really bad. Not talking about he design, but the quality. Everything is screenprinted, including the NFL shield.

I've said in the counterfeit thread that I get why you would buy a knock-off, and it's understandable now more than ever. $100 should buy you more than what is essentially generic jersey material with screen printing that will begin to flake off even as you look at it.

They'll sell a ton, if only because they'll need to be replaced so often.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Just saw the new Seahawks replica in person and they're really bad. Not talking about he design, but the quality. Everything is screenprinted, including the NFL shield.

Really? The replicas in New York have the rubberized shields. And no screenprinting; the numbers are rubberized heat press.

Meanwhile, the Luck jerseys are ready and waiting.

AraGIhMCQAAMVSm.jpg

Does anyone know what kind of jersey the first luck one in the left is?? Women's? Kids?? I really like the look of it.

If I do get a jersey itll probably be a youth battle red jersey.

Fixed. Also someone said that the Seahawks game jersey didn't have a rubberized shield. I've seen a few video reviews including some Seahawks jerseys, and they all have the rubberized ones. So either this person got a fake, or works with reebok and doesn't enact Nike to sell any jerseys..

shaydre, do you mind taking out all of the non-Luck jersey pictures? Just makes it easier on all of us trying to get through the page.

Really? The replicas in New York have the rubberized shields. And no screenprinting; the numbers are rubberized heat press.

The $100 Nike Broncos jerseys I've seen had rubber NFL logos and the thick heat press as well. They didn't look cheaply made.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Sorry -- I was wrong on nomenclature. It was the rubberized heat press.

However, in my view, it didn't look nice or worth the cost. It could be because the Seahawks have so many graphic elements that the rubber looks especially jarring.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Sorry -- I was wrong on nomenclature. It was the rubberized heat press.

However, in my view, it didn't look nice or worth the cost. It could be because the Seahawks have so many graphic elements that the rubber looks especially jarring.

Having seen them this past week, I don't know how anybody could see the new jerseys and think they weren't nice, especially in comparison to the overpriced piles of mesh that Reebok was making.

I looked at some 'Skins replica jerseys today. I wasn't all that impressed. Granted, I like that the sleeve stripe width matches the on-field jerseys, but the numbers are way too small.

I must say that the fit is much better though. They are snugger, and closer to the on-field jerseys than the Reebok equivalents. I wish the sleeves were a bit shorter too.

Hey so umm they had an RGIII segment on ESPN and they had some of his jerseys hanging in the background with this helmet in the background : large_30238-redskins-gold-helmet1.jpg

a sign of things to come...?

I saw that segment too. There was also a locker with the old spear helmet hanging with the current jersey. Probably just for show, or due to the team's 80th anniversary.

Jeez, just invert the colors and replace the R with a W. Such an easy solution.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Meanwhile, the Luck jerseys are ready and waiting.

AraGIhMCQAAMVSm.jpg

Does anyone know what kind of jersey the first luck one in the left is?? Women's? Kids?? I really like the look of it.

If I do get a jersey itll probably be a youth battle red jersey.

Fixed. Also someone said that the Seahawks game jersey didn't have a rubberized shield. I've seen a few video reviews including some Seahawks jerseys, and they all have the rubberized ones. So either this person got a fake, or works with reebok and doesn't enact Nike to sell any jerseys..

I can't read the tag, but it looks like the Elite jersey. It's noticeably thicker material than the Reebok authentics, so they hang stiff on the hanger. I imagine they'll soften up a bit after laundering, but there was a pretty stark difference between the Game & Elite material thicknesses and how they hung on the hanger.

Go Astros!

Go Texans!

Go Rockets!

Go Javelinas!

So I saw these Nike "Game" jerseys today for the first time, and I was shocked.

The material, being that it's solid and not mesh, looked at first glance to be one of the low-level Walmart replicas that RBK used to market. Obviously it's heavier grade and more sturdy, but a football jersey just needs mesh. It's not supposed to be solid like. Also, the silicon numbers really just seem like a thicker heat press of the printed vinyl numbers. Really felt cheap IMO. No idea how well these would hold up over time / washes, but it really didn't seem to me that they'd look that great. The neck shield was pretty cool, but even the sleeve logos seemed cheap to me. I actually liked how the sleeve logos on the RBK jerseys were flat printed, as opposed to this raised stuff. I guess that's just personal preference, but if it ain't stitched, I don't think it should be raised.

Overall, the quality of the printing, and the lack of mesh on the jersey really made it look like a lower quality product to me. It may very well hold up better over time and be more durable (time will tell), but to me it seemed inferior.

Of course it also didn't help that the Game jerseys aren't in the Eagles on-field cut, but I did look at Giants and Steelers jerseys as well and had the same opinion.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

The material, being that it's solid and not mesh ... Obviously it's heavier grade and more sturdy, but a football jersey just needs mesh. It's not supposed to be solid like.

Do you think people had the reverse reaction in 1972? "What are all these little holes? Fishnet is for stockings, not football jerseys!" :P

I wish I could upload the pictures I took today but I noticed the nameplates on the white away nike Jaguars jersey are different then reebok. The reebok the nameplate & # are black outlined in teal. The Nike ones are teal outlined in black yet the #'s are still black outlined in teal. A interesting one year change.

#DTWD #GoJaguars

Archived