NIKE NFL Uniforms

29texan

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was there any news on a possible Redskins Alt? I was considering buying a RG3 jersey but, I would probably be more interested in an alternate if it was yellow are a throwback.

The only news we have is that it will be revealed May 10th.

The Broncos new collar has almost a faux-collar effect (like a soccer jersey), and from some angles, creates a suspender effect since it comes so close to the point of the side panel hooks.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

The Broncos new collar has almost a faux-collar effect (like a soccer jersey), and from some angles, creates a suspender effect since it comes so close to the point of the side panel hooks.

Reminds me of one of those cop gun holsters that detectives wear under their suit jackets.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Reminds me of one of those cop gun holsters that detectives wear under their suit jackets.

Yes! That's what it is.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

That's horrendous. The collar looks ridiculous (as it does for all teams who used the flywire). The hashes on the jersey barely curve at all, so they are now basically unnoticeable except on the sides. The hashes on the pants look much worse curving out more, especially with the jersey doing the opposite. Maybe worst of all, the stupid belt loop destroying the striping pattern looks worse than normal since the pants stripes are supposed to connect to the jersey. Just a horrible set.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

I tried on a Vikings Game jersey today. I was pleasantly surprised overall. I don't hate that it's not mesh. I like that it's more form fitting, love it. I wore a Medium for RBK, which was still tent like. I tried a Small in Nike. It fit nice, it looked good, until I raised my arms. The armpits are tight and it lifts the top of the chest weird. I tried on the Medium. Still wasn't bad, fit nice, not like a tent. I rasied my arms and it was still a little tight, but much better. Still kind of pulled the top of the chest a little weird.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

What is amazing is how are the Bears going to use the third set of pants with the current uniform set.

Do we really know that? I've heard it's only been seen on Madden. Madden has shown other pants in the past that we never saw on the field as well.

That's horrendous. The collar looks ridiculous (as it does for all teams who used the flywire). The hashes on the jersey barely curve at all, so they are now basically unnoticeable except on the sides. The hashes on the pants look much worse curving out more, especially with the jersey doing the opposite. Maybe worst of all, the stupid belt loop destroying the striping pattern looks worse than normal since the pants stripes are supposed to connect to the jersey. Just a horrible set.

I bet they realized that the current design looked bad on the new uniform template too late in the process. They're probably already working on a new uniform for next year.

What is amazing is how are the Bears going to use the third set of pants with the current uniform set.

Do we really know that? I've heard it's only been seen on Madden. Madden has shown other pants in the past that we never saw on the field as well.

Yes. That is all I can say for right now. Will be also surprised to see how Seattle pulls off the alternate. I would really like to see the navy blue jersey paired with the gray pants.

Archived