NIKE NFL Uniforms

29texan

20120420-evans.jpg

008JeremyMinceyMiniCamp041912--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg?width=960&height=720

Jags have worn their new practice jerseys. This past weekend was just rookie mini camp/work out players. I assume they just used the old stuff since most of those players didn't stick around.

Notice the NFL equipment logo still lives.

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Saints' tops are Nike as well, look closely right where Spagnuolo's finger is and on the jersey on the far right. It appears the NFL Equipment logo will still feature on practice jerseys.

I agree, but only because we see it on the new Jaguar jerseys. The Saints' jerseys aren't necessarily conclusive; it's not uncommon to take the old ones and cover the manufacturer's logo with another.

The Saints' tops are Nike as well, look closely right where Spagnuolo's finger is and on the jersey on the far right. It appears the NFL Equipment logo will still feature on practice jerseys.

The nike logo was just stitched on to last years practice jersey. The jerseys were not made by nike.

I'm just saying...y'all talkin' bout practice, man.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Not a game.

Not a game.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

The nike logo was just stitched on to last years practice jersey. The jerseys were not made by nike.

Well, truth be told, Nike doesn't actually make anything. They may very well just get the same practice jerseys from the same supplier/manufacturer and have a different logo stitched on them.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Lukas asked Nike about the practice gear having the Equipment Shield and if it was just old stuff with Nike swooshes sewn on them:

?The NFL shield is reserved for anything worn on gameday (including uniform, sideline, etc). The NFL Equipment logo is placed on anything worn outside of gameday (training, practice, workouts, lifting, etc). So what you?re seeing in training camp is definitely not old inventory.?

So there you go. The NFL Equipment Shield will still be seen on NFL gear, and that practice stuff everyone is wearing is Nike, even if it looks like the old stuff.

Go Astros!

Go Texans!

Go Rockets!

Go Javelinas!

I've always felt the Cowboys' practice jerseys should become their game jerseys.

Now I feel the same about the Jags, with a few tweaks. I think those are great. The only time I like a different-colored side panel is when it also envelopes the sleeves. The Jags did a good job of it.

uta-big-sam-little-uta.png

Bing?

Yeah. They've been wearing bing for a while now since the NFL let teams do that to their practice gear.

Oh, that's the first time I've seen that.

... in a few years!

Thanks, folks, I'll be here all night.

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

Lukas asked Nike about the practice gear having the Equipment Shield and if it was just old stuff with Nike swooshes sewn on them:

?The NFL shield is reserved for anything worn on gameday (including uniform, sideline, etc). The NFL Equipment logo is placed on anything worn outside of gameday (training, practice, workouts, lifting, etc). So what you?re seeing in training camp is definitely not old inventory.?

So there you go. The NFL Equipment Shield will still be seen on NFL gear, and that practice stuff everyone is wearing is Nike, even if it looks like the old stuff.

Except, of course, for the t-shirts, shorts and hats that we've seen in mini camp that still bear the Reebok logo. That's old stock.

Jaguars equipment manager Drew Hampton

1998-2012

Good luck in your next endeavors

My guess is for the cleat incident with Blackmon.

What's the story there?

Blackmon hurt his foot withing the first couple days of practice and it was most likely due to the cleats he was wearing but i doubt that would be the equipment managers fault.

Gave Blackmon cleats that didn't fit. Gave him a sore foot and had to miss a day. Rookie mistake you can't do when dealing with million dollar puppets.

1998-2012

What's the story there?

Blackmon hurt his foot withing the first couple days of practice and it was most likely due to the cleats he was wearing but i doubt that would be the equipment managers fault.

No, that is his job.

Gave Blackmon cleats that didn't fit. Gave him a sore foot and had to miss a day. Rookie mistake you can't do when dealing with million dollar puppets.

1998-2012

What's the story there?

No, that is his job.

The equipment manager's job is to grab the box off the shelf and hand it to the player. It's Blackmon's job to say, "Damn, thats hurting. I need to go up a half size." The least an athlete can do is be a tiny bit accountable given how much money comes his way. In addition, some people like their shoes tighter than others. Look at how many wide receivers wear a half-size down and cut the fronts so that their toes don't get hurt when cutting and stopping. I really hope this guy didn't get fired because another prima donna wide receiver couldn't deal with an afternoon of foot pain.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

1998-2012

What's the story there?

No, that is his job.

The equipment manager's job is to grab the box off the shelf and hand it to the player. It's Blackmon's job to say, "Damn, thats hurting. I need to go up a half size." The least an athlete can do is be a tiny bit accountable given how much money comes his way. In addition, some people like their shoes tighter than others. Look at how many wide receivers wear a half-size down and cut the fronts so that their toes don't get hurt when cutting and stopping. I really hope this guy didn't get fired because another prima donna wide receiver couldn't deal with an afternoon of foot pain.

This isn't peewee football. This is big time. This is billions of dollars being circulated. Now you better measure that million dollar kid's foot. An NFL equipment manager better know how to fit a foot. If not, try the rec league.

Archived