NIKE NFL Uniforms

29texan

Seahawks rookie Robert Turbin wearing the new uni. Looks so much better with white or gray pants IMO.

xbAcs.jpg

Wow, it really does. Damn, I REALLY wish they'd take that "Seahawks" script off of the shoulder stripe. Brings down what could be a good looking uniform.

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seahawks rookie Robert Turbin wearing the new uni. Looks so much better with white or gray pants IMO.

xbAcs.jpg

MUCH better. I hate our obsession with monochrome. Now if we could just removed the wordmark on the left chest.

xbAcs.jpg

MUCH better. I hate our obsession with monochrome. Now if we could just removed the wordmark on the left chest.

The white pants are a huge improvement over the navy, but I think the gray would be even better... all the jersey accents are gray.

xbAcs.jpg

Wow, it really does. Damn, I REALLY wish they'd take that "Seahawks" script off of the shoulder stripe. Brings down what could be a good looking uniform.

They could always just put "SEATTLE" on the other shoulder to kinda give it some symmetry like this.

seattle.png

xbAcs.jpg

They could always just put "SEATTLE" on the other shoulder to kinda give it some symmetry like this.

seattle.png

I think its almost too much being on both sides. I do wonder why they didn't put "seattle" on the white jersey. I've always felt that they away uniform, in any sport, should have the city name on it.

xbAcs.jpg

It's certainly an improvement, but it's still a long way from looking good. They chose such great colors. It's really too bad that the uniform is such a disaster.

BB52Big.jpg

seattle.png

Me likey. facebook-thumb_searchv2.jpg

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

xbAcs.jpg

Ahhh...the former Aggie. :D

BTW, yes, the white/gray pants look far better with the navy top than the monochrome; that's about the only way the Seahawks can salvage the new look.

Subtle like the LA Dodgers cap logo change?

And how about the Brownie? Can you post a pic?

aIi30.jpg

7Chxw.jpg

As you can see the changes are subtle for both... in the case of the Cowboys in size of the interior star and the stroke around it are what changed.

So Brownie now has one white collar and one orange one? What the heck kind of shirt is he wearing that has different colors on each side of the collar?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

The biggest problem with the Seahawks set is the ugliest number font known to man.

It dominates everything else on that jersey, and the rest of the jersey is really overdesigned.

BAM. Right there. My whole issue with this whole set. Too many elements competing for attention.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

The biggest problem with the Seahawks set is the ugliest number font known to man.

It dominates everything else on that jersey, and the rest of the jersey is really overdesigned.

BAM. Right there. My whole issue with this whole set. Too many elements competing for attention.

It looks like something designed for a movie or video game called NFL 2045.

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

It looks like something designed for a movie or video game called NFL 2045.

Know what's funny about that? Remember how back in the '90s people left and right were swearing up and down that cars were supposed to be flying come the 2000s, people were gon' be living on space stations and stuff...like we would straight be living like the Jetsons in this new millenium? Man here it is, 2012...car tires are still stuck to the asphalt like they were in 1956, like they were in 1962, like they were in 1973, like they were in 1984, like they were in 1998....ain't no spaceships for sale, no houses floating in the air or nothin'!

(All of which is to say....sometimes the stuff we project to see in the future really never comes to pass...unless you let Nike determine your design direction. :P )

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

That collar is seriously driving me up the wall...TERRIBAD!!!!!

2rw4v2f.jpg

Agreed. Not sure what Nike was going for here but I don't think it's looking good at all.

The Bills ultimately signed off on the half collar. They either need to drop the white collar all together if they prefer the flywire or go back to the full traditional collar...

Besides Baltimore, San Diego is going to look about as awful as this too.

xbAcs.jpg

The helmet blue doesn't match the jersey blue. Same was true at the unveiling event indoors.

Archived