NIKE NFL Uniforms

29texan

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The new Jags design wasnt too bad when they first unveiled it in 09 for about half a season then they butchered the stripes on several players jerseys,then the pants. The only player who still wore the original design for most of the last 3 seasons was daryll smith. The black alternate is just a swap of black and white from their away jerseys, not much else you can do with that set. As a Jags fan I am both glad and nervous about the redesign that is going to take place next season. They need to keep teal as the main color and add more gold to whatever they end up doing. Keep the helmet they have now or go back to the regular black helmet. I really hope they dont add a horrible looking stripe like the Seahawks got or gradient numbers. I will be pretty pissed if they do the off centered wordmark thing too.

I was looking at the Nike replicas today at Dick's in the Walden Galleria in Buffalo. I was quite impressed with the jerseys. I like them a hell of alot better than the Reebok replicas. Even though everything is still screen printed, it's still much nicer looking than Reebok's jerseys.

The Texans announce their home games. http://www.houstontexans.com/news/article-2/Texans-announce-2012-home-game-themes/46ac836b-e8e0-400b-bd8c-3ea341e7ed16

All white against the Dolphins

Battle Red against the Ravens

All blue against the Jaguars

What about the rest? I'm not sure what the colors are supposed to be.

Probably blue/white.

With the exception of the Battle Red / All-White / All-Blue games, they went to blue jerseys / white pants for all other home games two years ago. They used to wear the white jerseys / blue pants at home for the first couple of months, then reversed the colors the rest of the season, but now they are predominantly a color-jersey-at-home team.

Go Astros!

Go Texans!

Go Rockets!

Go Javelinas!

I wonder if the Falcons throwback will be for sale again (in Nike cut)?

If the Falcons wear it, they'll be selling it. NFL = cash grab.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Finally tried on one of the new Game jerseys. I like the new material and the overall look and feel, but it is wayyyy too tight in the armpit area. You can't raise up your arms without the shoulder area lifting up.

70389454.png

Apologies if already posted, but I hadn't seen these before:

p13142411reg.jpg

I thought this wasn't in the 2012 NFL Style Guide. I remember our previous lime green jersey wasn't in there as well. What's the point of this guide if it doesn't even show all of the teams' uniforms? <_<

Some shop is already selling the Falcons Nike Elite throwback. Wonder when these will be officially available? May look into a replica.

atlanta_falcons_alternate.jpg

http://www.proleagueauthentics.com/products/atlanta-falcons-2012-nike-elite-alternate-jersey

Edit- some more unseen jerseys:

Pats bringing back the throwback

new_england_patriots_alternate.jpg

First shot of Chargers' powder blues...ought to be the primary look

san_diego_chargers_alternate.jpg

First retail shot of the Seahawks' grays unless I am mistaken?

seattle_seahawks_alternate.jpg

Bills' white throwbacks?? Thought they couldn't do this with their new duds?

buffalo_bills_alternate.jpg

Skins retro duds (first retail shot)

washington_redskins_alternate.jpg

Broncos' blues still here

denver_broncos_alternate.jpg

+ some other previously shown unis, like the Panthers' blues, Chicago throwbacks, Ravens' blacks, etc.

Interesting the Falcons' shoulder yoke is the traditional style, while other teams (including throwbacks) have the newer-style shoulder seams.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Interesting the Falcons' shoulder yoke is the traditional style, while other teams (including throwbacks) have the newer-style shoulder seams.

That's probably because they stuck with the same uniform construction for all their sets, they didn't go with the Elite 51 styles.

Archived