NIKE NFL Uniforms

29texan

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When are we going to be able to buy the Limited jerseys? I keep hearing they are being pushed back.

I had heard through the grapevine that Nike sucked at delivering things/being on time/servicing licensed business, but I thought it was somewhat attributed to adidas people being salty about losing the deal. Turns out there's some truth to it.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Looks like Ross wants to update the Phin's look as early as next season

Link

Cool! Love to see the Dolphins sporting black jerseys, black pants, black helmets with black facemasks.

Can one of you design guys mock this one up?

I can't even begin to imagine the Dolphins with black.

The Marlins and Heat can get away with it, but not the Dolphins.

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png
8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

When are we going to be able to buy the Limited jerseys? I keep hearing they are being pushed back.

I had heard through the grapevine that Nike sucked at delivering things/being on time/servicing licensed business, but I thought it was somewhat attributed to adidas people being salty about losing the deal. Turns out there's some truth to it.

I love Adidas, and they're our sponsor, but they are the absolute worst about delivering things on time. I guess Nike has the same problems, but Adidas people shouldn't throw stones, especially in the licensed business.

When the new hawks unis were released, I was psyched to see they decided to go with a matte/glossy helmet. It was my favorite part of the redesign. However, since they were released and worn in team mini-camps, they seem to look different in every image. Does anyone know if they removed the matte in favor of a clear coat finish? I thought at first that the league disallowed the helmet because the hawks would have been the only team to have it, but the images of Kellen Winslow seem to indicate that they still have some matte helmets.

965397_G.jpg

cst_ES1G0339--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg?width=960&height=720

cst_A88I0409--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg?width=960&height=720

120524winslow600.jpg

p.s. Hello everyone! I have been a stalker on this site for quite a while, and have finally decided to join in on the conversation. I just graduated from design school, and love looking at all the work on this site. I hope one day to be as talented as some of you are!

I'm not sure the Winslow picture really proves anything. It's a photo taken on an overcast day, versus the other pictures taken on sunny days.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

I'm not sure the Winslow picture really proves anything. It's a photo taken on an overcast day, versus the other pictures taken on sunny days.

Yes, but overcast days do not make normal "glossy" helmets look as drastically different as the one Winslow is wearing. Plus, the center decal and logo still look shiny.

They are all matte. The Seahawks are wearing clear stickers on the crown of the helmet to protect them from getting scuffed up during practice. You can really see it on #84.

That makes sense, thanks for clarifying Roman.

I saw one of the Elite jerseys in person. Not impressed at all. The shoulders are super stiff and the numbers were wrinkled and looked like absolute crap. I will miss the Reebok authentics.

mav23.gif

I saw one of the Elite jerseys in person. Not impressed at all. The shoulders are super stiff and the numbers were wrinkled and looked like absolute crap. I will miss the Reebok authentics.

Were there numerous ones there for most of the 32 teams, or was it a team shop for just one NFL club??

As soon as I saw what Nike did to many of the team-collars I was quite relieved that I had already purchased 3 authentic Reebok jerseys before the switchover.

george_wilsonnike.jpg

I love how every Philadelphia blogger reporting the divorce of Eagles owner Jeffrey Lurie is wondering if the Kelly Green will come back full-time.

I'd like it if they just brought back silver pants. Midnight green is a great color, IMO, though I'm a fan of the kelly green as well. But looking at old highlights, the silver pants were great, especially during night games.

I love how every Philadelphia blogger reporting the divorce of Eagles owner Jeffrey Lurie is wondering if the Kelly Green will come back full-time.

I'd like it if they just brought back silver pants. Midnight green is a great color, IMO, though I'm a fan of the kelly green as well. But looking at old highlights, the silver pants were great, especially during night games.

WARNING: PLUG AHEAD

Eagles Home

Eagles Away

Eagles Third

Such a simple change would make the Eagles a timeless and truly fantastic look. It makes the whole set work better. Green and white (either way) looks somehow bland and unbalanced. The silver quiets everything on the home and makes the road look really reminiscent of the kelly era but keeping with the superior colors and logos of today.

concepts: washington football (2017) ... nfl (2013) ... yikes

potd 10/20/12

WARNING: PLUG AHEAD

Eagles Home

Eagles Away

Eagles Third

Such a simple change would make the Eagles a timeless and truly fantastic look. It makes the whole set work better. Green and white (either way) looks somehow bland and unbalanced. The silver quiets everything on the home and makes the road look really reminiscent of the kelly era but keeping with the superior colors and logos of today.

Winner. And even more bonus points if pants would have the metallic sheen. The gray facemask works great too.

1341518702' post='1839891']

Well the story is that she hated Kelly green and preferred the midnight, but I have to think that there was more behind the switch. I can't see them changing any tie as long as JL is still in charge.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived