NIKE NFL Uniforms

29texan

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Rams will wear their throwbacks in week 13 against the 49ers. http://www.turfshowtimes.com/2012/7/25/3186894/st-louis-rams-throwback-uniforms-date

Their proper colors.

They should use these colors with the new design. I hate the washed-out, boring pale gold. It's like the color of your grandparents' sedan.

Seriously. I agree. Plus the Saints needs to have matching gold for their pants instead of the khaki color.

The Rams will wear their throwbacks in week 13 against the 49ers. http://www.turfshowtimes.com/2012/7/25/3186894/st-louis-rams-throwback-uniforms-date

Their proper colors.

They should use these colors with the new design. I hate the washed-out, boring pale gold. It's like the color of your grandparents' sedan.

Under sunlight, their modern color scheme is one of the best in pro sports. I love it. But under lights, you're right. It washes out and becomes a dark mess.

Given how seldom they play under actual sunlight, they should absolutely switch colors.

Looks like the Bills could possibly be wearing there AFL throwbacks again

AFCE-Uniform-BUF.PNG

I didn't pay much attention to the Bills uniforms during the Nike unveiling. Having the pants stripe cut off to have a logo area is absolutely ridiculous and amateurish. The logo shouldn't have been on the pants to begin with last year. We all saw how ridiculous the new collar looks on them (although it wasn't that much better last year). However, I am just noticing that the socks, which were incorrect when they debuted but were fixed midseason, are back to being wrong. The socks should be colored as the sleeves of the jersey, with the two stripes amidst the colors. The home socks should be all blue (halfway up) with two stripe identical to those on the blue jersey. The road socks should be solid white with two stripes identical to those on the road jersey. Instead, they are colored like the sleeve of the opposite jersey, then there is a patch at the top in the color of the correct jersey. For instance, take the home socks and color the top part white - that's perfect to wear with the white jersey/blue pants. Take the road sock and color the top part of it blue, and it would be perfect to wear with the blue jersey. As is, the road sock looks like a triple stripe. What they did with the socks is ridiculous, and I don't understand how they went back to the same foolishness after fixing it midseason last year. Hopefully this graphic is just incorrect.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

(Image)

I didn't pay much attention to the Bills uniforms during the Nike unveiling. Having the pants stripe cut off to have a logo area is absolutely ridiculous and amateurish. The logo shouldn't have been on the pants to begin with last year. We all saw how ridiculous the new collar looks on them (although it wasn't that much better last year). However, I am just noticing that the socks, which were incorrect when they debuted but were fixed midseason, are back to being wrong. The socks should be colored as the sleeves of the jersey, with the two stripes amidst the colors. The home socks should be all blue (halfway up) with two stripe identical to those on the blue jersey. The road socks should be solid white with two stripes identical to those on the road jersey. Instead, they are colored like the sleeve of the opposite jersey, then there is a patch at the top in the color of the correct jersey. For instance, take the home socks and color the top part white - that's perfect to wear with the white jersey/blue pants. Take the road sock and color the top part of it blue, and it would be perfect to wear with the blue jersey. As is, the road sock looks like a triple stripe. What they did with the socks is ridiculous, and I don't understand how they went back to the same foolishness after fixing it midseason last year. Hopefully this graphic is just incorrect.

That mockup is wrong. The pants stripes go all the way up.

Screen_Shot_2012-04-03_at_4.56.02_PM_455_281_s.png

Their proper colors.

Under sunlight, their modern color scheme is one of the best in pro sports. I love it. But under lights, you're right. It washes out and becomes a dark mess.

Given how seldom they play under actual sunlight, they should absolutely switch colors.

The only problem I have with the old blue and yellow era for the Rams is that the Jersey is a royal blue and the helmet is more of a navy blue.

Their proper colors.

The only problem I have with the old blue and yellow era for the Rams is that the Jersey is a royal blue and the helmet is more of a navy blue.

They need to fix the helmet for sure, the differences in color remind me of the old Vikings uniforms and helmets.

spacer.png

Their proper colors.

Think of three colors. Royal Blue, Navy, and Athletic Gold. At least it's not Powder Blue and Navy combining with Athletic Gold. hehe!

Their proper colors.

Think of three colors. Royal Blue, Navy, and Athletic Gold. At least it's not Powder Blue and Navy combining with Athletic Gold. hehe!

And that's still better than a navy logo, royal blue numbers and socks, and greenish silver pants...

Their proper colors.

And that's still better than a navy logo, royal blue numbers and socks, and greenish silver pants...

The Cowboys always had a garbage set. They need to pick only one silver and one blue. If it was up to me, Royal Blue and Silver-blue like their 1964-1980 set.

Now back to the Rams. I wish they would use the colors on the new design so that the 1964-1972 era outfits were used as Throwbacks.

Their proper colors.

navy really wasn't a team color from that era as it was more of a restriction of the shades of blue available for the molded plastic shells...until painting shells became popular again in the late 90's your choices were either navy or the hideous shade of pastel blue that the broncos used...the giants and rams opted to go with the navy helmet route while keeping royal blue as their primary uniform color.

AFCE-Uniform-BUF.PNG

Problem is they never actually wore this jersey. The sleeve stripes are wrong. I can see how they could have made the mistake they did, but on the same token, it's not that hard to find photos. The stripes (all four of them on each sleeve) should either be blue with very fine red trim, or red with very fine blue trim. They wore both styles, but never wore jerseys with two blue stripes flanked by two red stripes. I think it looks good, but it's not correct.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

AFCE-Uniform-BUF.PNG

Problem is they never actually wore this jersey. The sleeve stripes are wrong. I can see how they could have made the mistake they did, but on the same token, it's not that hard to find photos. The stripes (all four of them on each sleeve) should either be blue with very fine red trim, or red with very fine blue trim. They wore both styles, but never wore jerseys with two blue stripes flanked by two red stripes. I think it looks good, but it's not correct.

I came across this funky Nike jersey. Are they wearing this? I mean, I kind of see a flywire on it and it's labeled "Elite".

Buffalo Bills 2012 Authentic Nike Elite Alternate Jersey

buffalo_bills_alternate_grande.jpg?6330

Ok, I'll play the devil's advocate. I know they show the blue/yellow Rams throwback jersey in the picture of that article, but do we know for a fact that St Louis is using this version or a different throwback from their past? It doesn't actually state which uniform in the article itself.

Ok, I'll play the devil's advocate. I know they show the blue/yellow Rams throwback jersey in the picture of that article, but do we know for a fact that St Louis is using this version or a different throwback from their past? It doesn't actually state which uniform in the article itself.

I wouldn't mind seeing throwbacks from the Deacon Jones days

Go A's!

Archived