2011-12 NHL Season

njmeadowlanders

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My bad. Third shift + too much coffee.

I'm trying to rationalize how I feel about the Stalberg trick. I mean I don't mind Stalberg, he certainly is great when he has games like this but he preceded this game by going ice cold for 11 straight. I guess that is the blackhawks team personified.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

I missed the part where it was made clear that this thread was about "noteworthy" NHL happenings only. I just assumed it was a general NHL thread for general NHL posts. Was there a sticky posted somewhere that I missed?

Hell, as much as I love this place, aside from the latest and greatest uniform/logo news and a good portion of concepts, 99.9% of the CCSLC isn't "noteworthy" lol.

That's part of what makes this board the shiznit, IMHO.

Also, tune in to this thread on Thursday night - I'll be doing a post for every line change as well as listing commercials as they happen.

You, good sir, just helped give birth to the idea that is LeafsWatch 2012! :upside:

I missed the part where it was made clear that this thread was about "noteworthy" NHL happenings only. I just assumed it was a general NHL thread for general NHL posts. Was there a sticky posted somewhere that I missed?

Hell, as much as I love this place, aside from the latest and greatest uniform/logo news and a good portion of concepts, 99.9% of the CCSLC isn't "noteworthy" lol.

Also, tune in to this thread on Thursday night - I'll be doing a post for every line change as well as listing commercials as they happen.

You, good sir, just helped give birth to the idea that is LeafsWatch 2012! :upside:

LEAF-JACKED!... though, I would prefer an overkill of Columbus activity... BLUE-JACKED!

I saw, I came, I left.

LEAF-JACKED!... though, I would prefer an overkill of Columbus activity... BLUE-JACKED!

Didn't that Lebda4Norris try to Leaf-Jack these boards?

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

Yes, players dumb enough to participate in polls designed to crap on fellow NHLPA members are not very bright

-Brian Burke after Phaneuf was just named the league's most overrated player. Iginla, Mr. 10-straight-30-goal-seasons was twelfth; Komisarek, the man who Leafs fans hated as much as Lebda was tenth.

Total bull :censored: .

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

"Vancouver and Chicago have what was the biggest rivalry in the NHL in my opinion, and they rarely talk trash about each other unless they are facing each other (aside from Dave Bolland). Keep it on the ice, and just tease us occasionally with some bitterness that flows into the press. Don?t just throw it in our faces everyday. This is boring. And awkward. Don?t be awkward."

Ah, Dave Bolland, don't you ever change...

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Yes, players dumb enough to participate in polls designed to crap on fellow NHLPA members are not very bright

-Brian Burke after Phaneuf was just named the league's most overrated player. Iginla, Mr. 10-straight-30-goal-seasons was twelfth; Komisarek, the man who Leafs fans hated as much as Lebda was tenth.

That list is just straight up stupid.

Yes. Phaneuf still isn't the defenseman he was from 2005-2008, but at least he's starting to get better. Seeing Jarome Iginla at 12 is just sad. One of only a handful of players to score 30 straight in 10 straight seasons, one of the last golden age players that can still compete, also one of the most respected players in the NHL. Where can I see the full results.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

That list is just straight up stupid.

Yes. Phaneuf still isn't the defenseman he was from 2005-2008, but at least he's starting to get better. Seeing Jarome Iginla at 12 is just sad. One of only a handful of players to score 30 straight in 10 straight seasons, one of the last golden age players that can still compete, also one of the most respected players in the NHL. Where can I see the full results.

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=384805

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

Iginla? Seriously? I love Jarome Iginla and I can't see how anybody can hate him.

All Star Rosters unveiled.

Canucks have the most, yay.... Dustin Byfuglien some how got in over Evander Kane for the Jets player, and every team has at least one player, be it a player or rookie.

Only three Bruins? They're the Stanley Cup Champions for Christ's sake.

spacer.png

It's a travesty that Lidstom and Selanne are not All-Stars - they should replace Giroux and Timonen. For that matter, Matt Read and Sean Couturier have no business being on the All-Star team (why not replace with Gragnani and Enroth?)

LvZYtbZ.png

All Star Rosters unveiled.

Canucks have the most, yay.... Dustin Byfuglien some how got in over Evander Kane for the Jets player, and every team has at least one player, be it a player or rookie.

Only 5 goalies are mentionned. Someone needs to fill in for the remaining 6th spot in the east.

Thus why putting Enroth on there. Also Gragnani as he's top rookie in plus/minus. They can replace Read and Couturier.

LvZYtbZ.png

Archived