Sean Payton suspended for 2012, Tebow a Jet

Brave-Bird 08

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

eeyikes, Saints. Their problem just got a lot worse. The long suspensions easily could (and I think should) become firings... Because this is a whole separate issue, it shows a more extensive, institutional problem within the organization.

34y7eo5.jpg

You know what they say, "Traditionalist's can go die in a hole if they don't like it."

Are you kidding?? For all the fan support after Katrina and as close as they came to leaving town... :censored: the New Orleans Saints. I hope Goodell gives them the goddamn death penalty.

6uXNWAo.png

It's also not like it made them an overbearingly powerful team during that period.

Not endorsing it by any means but when it was a decade ago, on teams that weren't even playoff teams, just fire the guy and move on.

1 hour ago, BringBackTheVet said:

sorry sweetie, but I don't suck minor-league d

CCSLC Post of the day September 3rd 2012

Yawn. Calling BS on this one. Those three seasons they went 12-12 in the Superdome so if it's true, Loomis needs to work on his cheating skills. The shame is there are millions of knuckleheads who jump on unsubstantiated reports and rant as if they're the gospel. :rolleyes:

This has "disgruntled former employee" or "opportunistic s***-stirrer" or both written all over it. Bill Polian knows a lot more about his stuff than any of us and he says:

===

There?s something missing here,?? said Polian, who is now an ESPN analyst. ?I don?t know what kind of competitive advantage you can get. Mickey would have to know the verbiage of every other opposing team in order to translate it and then he would have to do it instantly and find some way to communicate with his coaching staff and get it down to the field in time for it to be useful. That would be very difficult to do in my opinion.??

===

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

Yawn. Calling BS on this one. Those three seasons they went 12-12 in the Superdome so if it's true, Loomis needs to work on his cheating skills. The shame is there are millions of knuckleheads who jump on unsubstantiated reports and rant as if they're the gospel. :rolleyes:

This has "disgruntled former employee" or "opportunistic s***-stirrer" or both written all over it. Bill Polian knows a lot more about his stuff than any of us and he says:

===

There?s something missing here,?? said Polian, who is now an ESPN analyst. ?I don?t know what kind of competitive advantage you can get. Mickey would have to know the verbiage of every other opposing team in order to translate it and then he would have to do it instantly and find some way to communicate with his coaching staff and get it down to the field in time for it to be useful. That would be very difficult to do in my opinion.??

===

All of this.

And be careful how you guys talk about the Saints. We don't know everything yet. The story only said that he had the ability to listen in, not that he did. Gxd, people on the internet are so quick to react to everything. I'm starting to hate my generation.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

===

===

It's called "Filing away for future reference".

It doesn't help them immediately during the game being played, but having the ability to hear the plays being called in addition to standard game film gives the Saints a huge advantage in future games against certain teams/coaches.

Also, any conversation on electronic devices can be recorded, and knowing what we know about the Saints organization...it's certainly not out of the question that these playcalling transmissions were being recorded.

What a model organization!

but... but Katrina! and... and outreach!

And Drew Brees.....BELIEVE....and stuff.

His son! ....so cute!

Interesting how this is ESPN's original reporting and not a league report. Seems like the Saints are going to deny, deny, deny. It'll be quite a showdown between the two organizations. One of them is going to be in hot water depending on the outcome of the story, i.e. whether or not it's true.

34y7eo5.jpg

You know what they say, "Traditionalist's can go die in a hole if they don't like it."

The story only said that he had the ability to listen in, not that he did.

That's a pretty silly hair-splitting.

If a man is dishonest enough to bug offices used by his competitors, then he doesn't deserve the benefit of the doubt. The act of bugging proves the intent to gain illicit information.

Spygate 2.0

This, and the bounty stuff, has to be really embarrassing, considering all the "what a great thing this team did for this city" hype the media drummed up after the Super Bowl win.

Considering when it happened it should have been Spygate 1.0 ^_^

These are serious allegations, but I also laughed considering their record during that time.

I saw, I came, I left.

Archived