2012-13 soccer kits

Saintsfan

This is what's been floating around the twitterwebs for Liverpool:

AsaoBivCEAElqoR.png

Apart from that being the wrong NOB/#OB font, my God that is beautiful.

Warrior's logo is just bad, though.

Number has Warrior logo on it. I'd expect them to have a better number font. And I would be surprised to see such a plain design from Warrior.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Number has Warrior logo on it. I'd expect them to have a better number font.

Well, yeah, they're going to use the standard Premier League font.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

AsaoBivCEAElqoR.png

I really hope they keep the standard charter logo white. I don't think they've ever had a sponsor logo be anything other than white, ever.

EDIT: Quick Google revealed that they wore a shirt with a yellow Carlsberg logo in european competitions for two years. I think it looks terrible.

020319-028-Liverpool-Roma.jpg

wisco_adidas-1.jpggbp-2.jpg

I can't see Liverpool having that 96 logo on the back. Though the club remembers Hillsborough, I think league rules would not allow it to be permanently placed on a kit. That's why they have the two flames attached to the logo.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

I don't think it's real but that would be a really nice kit and I would gain a lot of respect for warrior if something similar comes out. With rumors of Dempsey being looked at by them and arsenal I really want them to both look good.

I'd call Arsenal's new primaries a (very) slight upgrade, simply for making more prominent use of blue a color other than red or white. Gold stripes instead of blue might have looked even better. Blue and gold stripes would have been pushing it.

CCSLC signature.png

AsaoBivCEAElqoR.png

Apart from that being the wrong NOB/#OB font, my God that is beautiful.

Warrior's logo is just bad, though.

That Warrior logo always reminds me of Yi Jianlian's logo:

Nike-Zoom-Hyperdunk-2011-Yi-Jianlian-PE-1.jpg

from another forum I frequent:

"And looks like the Manchester United kit is CONFIRMED. The away kit will be white, and the current away will be the third. The blue kit that leaked is the keeper top."

Not sure I buy it though since Nike's pattern as of late is to have team-specific colorways of GK jerseys, but not team specific designs.

from another forum I frequent:

"And looks like the Manchester United kit is CONFIRMED. The away kit will be white, and the current away will be the third. The blue kit that leaked is the keeper top."

Not sure I buy it though since Nike's pattern as of late is to have team-specific colorways of GK jerseys, but not team specific designs.

I'm not sure that the info in 100% correct, either, but it wouldn't be too surprising considering they've done that for United previously. A few years ago when they had the kits with the chevron, the keeper wore a white top with a red chevron.

I haven't bought a shirt in several years; are they no longer embroidered? I know the last Arsenal crest was heat-press, but I thought that was because of its complexity.

Authentic Nike's have had the logos screened on since at least 2010. Replicas have embroidered swooshes.

Example:

7142753003_5eefdfffca_b.jpg

I haven't bought a shirt in several years; are they no longer embroidered? I know the last Arsenal crest was heat-press, but I thought that was because of its complexity.

Authentic Nike's have had the logos screened on since at least 2010. Replicas have embroidered swooshes.

Example:

7142753003_5eefdfffca_b.jpg

Going off of this point, I want to say that the screened graphics on club gear is a recent change. However I do know that national squads have been using screened graphics since at least 2004 with the Total 90 piping and contrasting nameplate kits.

Seems a little backasswards, but whatever Nike.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Seems a little backasswards, but whatever Nike.

My thoughts exactly. It doesn't make sense to me why you'd embroider on a replica and then screen print an authentic?

I liked last year's better, but Madrid's isn't bad. Not impressive though

Manchester-City-icon.png

Archived