2012-13 soccer kits

Saintsfan

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't dispute that, but in my experience "unique" isn't nearly as important as "traditional" when it comes to sporting color schemes in England.

True, to an extent, but in the 60s quite a few teams made changes. (Leeds going to all white the most obvious example).

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Orange is the new black?

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Arsenal's away kits and the roundel look fantastic...Utd's tartan, not so much.

It's not a tartan, it's a gingham pattern.

Ah, my mistake.

Still sucks.

EDIT: The black-and-orange Marseille kits look great. The whites, no.

spacer.png

Reversible jerseys? Are they practice tops then? That doesn't seem right for a game uniform

the orange side of the kit is pretty much well ill let Football Shirt Culture explain it

Side "B" of the shirt is completely orange, a colour taken from the South Winners supporters group who wore their bomber jackets inside out to show their commitment against racism in the face of rival bomber-wearing skinhead fans. The same colour can be found on the 12/13 home shirt.

Racing2.png

CapitalCanuck.png

Five-lights.blogspot.com - my Motorsports Blog

Via @LFC: The new Liverpool FC Home Kit will be exclusively revealed on the Club's official website at 00:01 on Friday 11th May @LFC

HP_splash_newkitteaser.jpg

Hmmm... classy gold embroidered crest without the extras... I'm beginning to get a little excited.

liverpool-1.png

Via @LFC: The new Liverpool FC Home Kit will be exclusively revealed on the Club's official website at 00:01 on Friday 11th May @LFC

Hmmm... classy gold embroidered crest without the extras... I'm beginning to get a little excited.

I'm honestly kinda anxious to see the new kit.

What time is the release in American time?

I'm honestly kinda anxious to see the new kit.

What time is the release in American time?

7:01 PM EDT tomorrow night!

6fQjS3M.png

This is what's been floating around the twitterwebs for Liverpool:

AsaoBivCEAElqoR.png

Apart from that being the wrong NOB/#OB font, my God that is beautiful.

Warrior's logo is just bad, though.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Archived