2012 NFL Season Thread

BlueSky

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Andy Reid avoids a full-fledged beatdown in tomorrow's papers and media with Lawrence Tynes's kick falling just short.

No, he'll still get the beat down he deserves.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dawk tonight. :grin: His #20 was retired at halftime.

54035_435799006457878_1307337298_o.jpg

That laser show was one of the cooler things I've seen. The whole presentation was great.

I was hoping he'd still be in his suit when he came out of the tunnel for pre game. He might be the most universally loved athlete in Philadelphia pro sports history. I can't think of anyone who can match him.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Hopefully, all those douchey Seattle hipsters can shut up about their Packer "win" now. I now have the same level of hate for these people like I do for Boston and San Fran fans.

You really are pathetic

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

Hopefully, all those douchey Seattle hipsters can shut up about their Packer "win" now. I now have the same level of hate for these people like I do for Boston and San Fran fans.

You really are pathetic

Hopefully, all those douchey Seattle hipsters can shut up about their Packer "win" now.

Hopefully, the one douchey LA bandwagoner can shut up about Seattle's legitimate win now.

You really are pathetic

I think your words, ninersdd, apply to both of them.

As a die-hard Cowboys fan (which most of you will go no s :censored: t), Brian Dawkins use to intimidate lil' Rockstar Matt with his dark visor and generally kicking the living crap out of Cowboys receivers. He's one of the few Eagles I like and respect tremendously. His number was deservedly retired by the Eagles tonight. I take my hat off to such a great, and feared competitor.

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

The Eagles have 3 wins (all 4th quarter comebacks) by a combined 4 points.

And a big loss to the Cards for the record. Maybe they just get lucky, but at the end of the day, all that matters is the win. Especially in the super-close NFC East (throw in the Skins in the mix now with RG3).

He might be the most universally loved athlete in Philadelphia pro sports history. I can't think of anyone who can match him.

What about...

Dr. J, Moses Malone, Iverson, McNabb, Randall Cunnigham, Ryan Howard, Jimmy Rollins, Cole Hamels, Eric Lindros, Ron Hextall, Rocky Balboa...

He might be the most universally loved athlete in Philadelphia pro sports history. I can't think of anyone who can match him.

What about...

Dr. J, Moses Malone, Iverson, McNabb, Randall Cunnigham, Ryan Howard, Jimmy Rollins, Cole Hamels, Eric Lindros, Ron Hextall, Rocky Balboa...

I always thought Mike Schmidt was the most loved in Philly

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

What about...

I always thought Mike Schmidt was the most loved in Philly

Dr. J would be in the discussion. None of those others are even close.

Mike Schmidt was booed and despised for portions of his career (I'm old enough to have seen first hand) for his aloofness. Fences have been mended, but he was never 100% accepted for his entire career, or even post career like Dawkins is.

Dbadefense - no offense, but that list is a joke outside of Dr. J.

Archived