Alts that could work as a primary

kajeet

What alternate logos and/or uniforms could work as primaries? I changed the title of the thread from "alternates that are better" to "alternates that could work as primaries" and sorry if a similar thread has already been posted because I couldnt find any.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As I've said before, the Lakers' white uniform should be worn at home full-time.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Wasnt there already a thread like this?

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

St. Louis Blues. The most recent Nashville Predators (checkerboard) alternate. Until they released their current set, which I absolutely love, I wanted them to get a white version of that alternate and wear that set full time. I am still not to fond of the tiger logo, though, but that's off topic. I also really like the Pittsburgh Pirates black alternate.

I swear we've had this thread at least once before.

Anyway.

anaheim3rdreplica_1.jpg

This. I would like the primary set more if the crest and shoulder patches from this third were swapped over to those two jerseys, right now with the wordmark they just feel incomplete. The orange on this jersey helps the Ducks to stand out more as well.

mTBXgML.png

PotD: 24/08/2017

I swear we've had this thread at least once before.

Anyway.

anaheim3rdreplica_1.jpg

This. I would like the primary set more if the crest and shoulder patches from this third were swapped over to those two jerseys, right now with the wordmark they just feel incomplete. The orange on this jersey helps the Ducks to stand out more as well.

Disagree, I think that the orange on this set is an eyesore (especially the socks) and the mighty duck logo patch looks out of place with this identity. Not a fan of the shoulder yoke either. The D logo is better than the wordmark, that's for sure; I'm not saying that any of the jerseys in the Ducks current set are good at all, but I find the black home jersey to be cleaner than this.

This has to be the number 1, hands down.

chargers-powder-blues.jpg

I may be in the minority here, but I think these are far worse than the navy primaries. There just isn't enough color contrast for the new uniform numbers, and the extra outline on the lightning bolt bugs the hell out of me.

If they insist on having a powder blue alt, they'd be better suited to just go throwback.

Philip-Rivers.jpg

Sabres27.png

Flames22.png

Capitals25.png

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Archived