High School Football Uniforms 2012

LETSGOBLUEBEATMSU

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is my school's ugly, mismatched uniforms:

443078a746888a2aa7284311c5c2.jpeg

We're the black team. Our school's football program is TERRIBLE, we went 1-7 last year. We're like the Cleveland Browns of our division.

Also, here is my cousin's school's uniforms:

831A15F3D71E783E9EADEE415D3F.jpg

1036992754_Gex86-M.jpg

My cousin's school is a football powerhouse. They went undefeated last year and they usually win the championship every year. If my school is the Browns, they'd be the Packers.

What year was the first photo taken? That is some old equipment...

Here is my school's ugly, mismatched uniforms:

443078a746888a2aa7284311c5c2.jpeg

We're the black team. Our school's football program is TERRIBLE, we went 1-7 last year. We're like the Cleveland Browns of our division.

Also, here is my cousin's school's uniforms:

831A15F3D71E783E9EADEE415D3F.jpg

1036992754_Gex86-M.jpg

My cousin's school is a football powerhouse. They went undefeated last year and they usually win the championship every year. If my school is the Browns, they'd be the Packers.

What year was the first photo taken? That is some old equipment...

I think it was taken 2 years ago. And yeah, our equipment is old as hell and I don't think we'll be getting new stuff anytime soon, my school is super cheap.

My alma mater: Auburn High School, Alabama.

Reuben Foster (Consensus #2 High School player in the country)

F919272.jpg

They got these generic uniforms after I graduated a few years ago, but I absolutely love our helmet that we have had for a long time.

More small world appearances, our former O-Line coach left this year to go coach at Auburn High

Small world indeed. We had an O-Lineman go to UNC and North Alabama last year, he just missed out haha.

camnewton2.jpg

Auburn University Alum

This is what my alma mater currently wears:

26392488.jpg

This is what we wore when I was in HS (normally wore gold pants...went All Black for home playoffs and Homecoming):

DWt_v_BRC_MG_2740.jpg

...I miss that helmet. It's a blatant ripoff of the Titans, but it was a mighty fine look for having "Comets" as a nickname.

504027540695c.image.jpg

These are our new uniforms for this year. Sleeve striping is kinda odd, but the look really good on the field. This is a huge leap from when I was in school when we wore Plain maroon, white collars, white sleeve cuffs.

The jerseys at the end are the ones my little brother wore last year. Not a bad video, imo.

Tonight my school, the Friendly High Patriots will be playing their arch rivals from Brandywine, MD, the Gwynn Park Yellow Jackets. I talked to our football players about the uniform combos. If many people don't know, Friendly is the alma mater of Joe Haden (Browns) and Sam Young (Grizzlies). Apperently, were throwing back to the red Miami hurricane styled jerseys that won us a Maryland 3A state title in 2006, which was led by no one other than Joe Haden. Game kicks of at 6:30 and I'll try my best to get dome pictures for yall to see.

GrizzlyBlack Designs, UDC Firebird

Fontainebleau High (Mandeville, LA), my alma mater's unis (at least as of last season):

fontainebleau.jpg

brendan_dugas.jpg

The unis are different from when I went there. The helmet was changed a season or two ago.

This is what we looked like when I attended:

runningbacks2004.jpg

147.jpg

DSC00782.jpg

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

Archived