Hershey Bears new logo

me4afl

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From the mothership.

297_hershey-bears-primary-2013.gif

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Nice logo set, and very nice to see them go back to the brown. Here's hoping they don't eff up the uniform - Hershey doesn't exactly have the best track record as of late.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

The bear's two left paws aren't great. Kinda look like fins or something. Other than that great logo and definitely an upgrade.

I see what you mean. It does make sense though since the nails would be on the other side of those legs. We wouldn't see them with the way the bear is standing.

Beautiful logo. If the jerseys are half as great as this logo, I'll be happy.

m0spq.jpg

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

I could do without some of the piping, and I'm curious if there are gaps in it between the underarm piping and the phantom shoulder yoke, but this is pretty darn good. In the minor leagues, this has to be among the best designs in hockey.

I'll respect any opinion that you can defend.

The logo is fantastic, and the jerseys look great as well. I could do without the phantom shoulder yoke and Sabres-esque piping, though. It needlessly clutters up an otherwise perfect look.

i don't even know in which league that team is playing but logo is beautiful

They play in the American Hockey League.

Good lord, that is :censored:ing fantastic. This is what the Bruins should look like.

No.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

Archived