Hershey Bears new logo

me4afl

Those are some beautiful duds and logos. As a homer, I still liked the Moose identity more, but these new Bears ones are nice as well. I wish many of the other AHL teams would step away from their parent club's identity as well. No NHL team shoulder patches as well.

I'm a sucker for different shoulder patches, so I would love to see NHL parent club on one shoulder, and unique logo on the other.

Fair enough. The least I could ask is that the uniform should be different from that of the parent club--colours are fine (Albany is probably the worst offender). Nice to see the Bears lean more on their history, but all those extra piping ruin a perfectly good uniform (like the Sabres).

eMXEIDC.png

toIYnW8.png

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

574565_10151022789491510_1452768352_n.jpg426632_10151022789046510_45531978_n.jpg547190_10151022788576510_379864599_n.jpg402948_10151022788341510_493366831_n.jpg228450_10151022787971510_727207322_n.jpg

The first thing that came to mind was "slick." These look fantastic, great credit to their creator and to the franchise for going with this as their look.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Bosack rarely misses.

He didn't miss here. Great set. The uniforms look good too.

Might have to pick up a jersey and mess with the Pens fans here in Wilkes-Barre...

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

The bear's two left paws aren't great. Kinda look like fins or something. Other than that great logo and definitely an upgrade.

I agree - the left paws come to too fine a point.

Minor detail, this is a gorgeous set. Hope they don't spoil the jerseys with a clashing NHL club patch - who's their parent club?

The bear's two left paws aren't great. Kinda look like fins or something. Other than that great logo and definitely an upgrade.

I agree - the left paws come to too fine a point.

Minor detail, this is a gorgeous set. Hope they don't spoil the jerseys with a clashing NHL club patch - who's their parent club?

Washington. From the picture though, it appears that both shoulders are occupied with a circular logo (likely the pawprint one), so I think they'll be good.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

I'm over buying and wearing hockey jerseys, but Hershey just sold a t-shirt, whenever they go up. This is why they went with Bosack, and it worked. Great overall look. I could do without the bear-head logo, but I see why it's there.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12, POTD 2/26/17

That third is flat-out gorgeous. Really, as good as the primary is, that head-only logo makes a better crest.

I love the striping pattern from the home and away, but could do without the side piping. (I kinda like the "faux-yoke".)

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ Branded | Behance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Third Jersey

alt-road-jersey-590x411.jpg

Oh, :censored: . Who let Demonized into this party?

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

I love how the design clearly is supposed to make us think of Hershey chocolate bars (at least, that's what I think of), and that they blended in a bear and hockey elements so well altogether.

In this particular case, the piping is fine with me.

I love how the design clearly is supposed to make us think of Hershey chocolate bars (at least, that's what I think of), and that they blended in a bear and hockey elements so well altogether.

In this particular case, the piping is fine with me.

+1. this may be the best AHL jersey right now.

That's my problem (along with everyone else) with all of them. By not completing the collar it makes it 1 billion times sillier looking.

Archived