2013 NFL uniform/logo changes

seahawk9

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As a fan of the '70s/'80s logo (YES...I actually liked the helmet on the dolphin) I hated the look of the first leak. But, after seeing it done up on a helmet by someone on these boards, it kinda grew on me. Now, after seeing the subtle tweaks, I'm really starting to like it.

Has anyone done the new one up on a helmet yet?

Don't get me wrong...I still think the unis we had when we lost to the Redskins in the SB in the early '80s were the best ever, but this has potential.

Is anyone fairly certain that the helmet will remain white? Is it possible they'll go aqua/teal or even orange? Someone did up a helmet that was aqua with an orange facemask that wasn't too bad.

Go back and look at that post bud. I NEVER said that Hawks concept definitely came from Nike, I said it looked like it did. I wasn't in on Hawks or any of that. HGI was not involved. They are however involved in both Jacksonville's and Miami's overhauls.

Funny, because HGI did Seattle's helmets. And that's pretty common public knowledge.

Something you're not used to, a source (GASP): http://www.hydrographicsinc.com/news/cat/news/post/seattle-seahawks-new-helmet-by-hgi/

Please stop posting.

I'm surprised the NFL allowed The Jaguars to have the shield patch on their jersey like that. Where will the C patch go now?

the chiefs and other teams have a patch in the same location. it's not new to have it there. the c can go on the opposite side or be like the niners where harbaugh said there is no need for it, this is not hockey.

5994736127_c919880617.jpg

20899768053_5ff571c8fc.jpg21520909095_58cb3890d9.jpg

Edit: what those guys said.

The other side perhaps? Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure the captain patch has always been on that other side. As far as the NFL allowing it, I don't think they can veto that simply because a few other teams have full time patches there as well.

Are we ignoring the possibility that the image posted is NOT a Dolphins replica jersey, but another piece of new apparel? Hard to see because of the resolution, but that could easily be a Dri-Fit shirt, although the Nike logo above the Dolphins logo does make it appear like a jersey sleeve placement. However, the material looks almost too thin (by the folds) to be jersey material, and there is no other sign of a collar or any other jersey detail. Perhaps this is the logo, but not a jersey?

Jags haven't even used the Captain patches the passed few year. Not sure if Gus is planning on using the 'C', but he came from Seattle where I don't believe they used them.

No they do....Michael Robinson & Red Bryant were captains last year.....as well as Heath Farwell and Max Unger.

But obviously doesn't mean Gus will.....every coach is different. I'm interested to find out if Chip will use it in Philly this year, Andy changed Captains weekly.

120919-robinson-480.jpg

120925-bryant-480.jpg

Archived