2013 NFL uniform/logo changes

seahawk9

The lack of any contrasting collar seems to highlight the awkward placement/angle of the Chargers' current shoulder bolts. Perhaps it's just me, but I feel like this picture makes it look like the sleeves are draped in a manner similar to some old, puffy-sleeved prom dress.

771733847.0_standard_352.0.jpg

It's probably because those jerseys haven't been altered like the jerseys worn in games.

and might also have something to do with them not wearing pads

Umm... they're wearing pads bro

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So the Buccaneers posted this on their Twitter account. While it is disappointing to see the toilet bowl still there, the bigger question is the helmets. As you recall, they posted pictures of the helmets a number of weeks ago, and it looked as though they had given the pewter a sort of Notre Dame treatment - making it look a little rougher, less uniform shine. Many dismissed this as a filter on the photo. Does this picture show the same effect?

BJwlwq9CUAAec7o.jpg

Yeah it looks like the ND treatment but in this case it looks to match the pants which ND does not

Pardon me for asking but by ND treatment you mean super shiny and more iridescent, right? The reason I ask is that I could swear someone here mentioned something about seeing a more matte treatment for their helmets, which would indeed make them match the pants. Maybe I misread the post but I could swear thats what I had read a little while back.

If there was a fourth jersey ... maybe the Jags could do throwbacks to when they had good unis.

Sigh, one can hope...

No, no, no they can't do that, otherwise fans would want them wear their 1997-08 look for all of their games (which is definitely their best look). And the Jaguars organization don't want to they waste their money on new uniforms that was designed by a five year old. :)

The Buccaneers have the best helmets in the NFL. If it aint broke.....

Eagles care to differ. We aren't #1 in a lot of things, if anything. Let us have this one.

I think the Rams, Vikings and Bengals would like a word with both of you.

Eagles care to differ. We aren't #1 in a lot of things, if anything. Let us have this one.

I think the Rams, Vikings and Bengals would like a word with both of you.

I think we've already had this discussion.

I seriously don't understand what the Bills are doing...they present EJ Manuel with a full collar at the NFL Draft and Now after the NFL Rookie premiere the Toliet seat looks huger than ever but other teams such as San Diego had their rookies using the uniform without the white collar!

http://paniniamerica.wordpress.com/2013/05/29/prestigious-premiere-panini-america-peeks-top-2013-prestige-football-rookie-cards/

2013-prestige-football-manuel.jpg?w=213&h=300

2013-prestige-football-woods.jpg?w=213&h=300

2013-prestige-football-goodwin.jpg?w=213&h=300

2013-prestige-football-teo.jpg?w=463

I seriously don't understand what the Bills are doing...they present EJ Manuel with a full collar at the NFL Draft and Now after the NFL Rookie premiere the Toliet seat looks huger than ever but other teams such as San Diego had their rookies using the uniform without the white collar!

http://paniniamerica...l-rookie-cards/

2013-prestige-football-manuel.jpg?w=213&h=300

2013-prestige-football-woods.jpg?w=213&h=300

2013-prestige-football-goodwin.jpg?w=213&h=300

2013-prestige-football-teo.jpg?w=463

first take a deep breath then understand that buffalo may not have yet received their shipment of on field gear for the upcoming season and thus are forced to put the rookies in last seasons' jerseys while the chargers already received theirs.

we will all just have to wait patiently until more information comes out.

Agree with you but I don't like the idea that the Bills store is still selling EJ Manuel jerseys with the blocked off collar...both online and in their brick and mortar stores. Overstock of 2012 gear be damned!!! I think it's ethical to let people know a new style is on the way and not have them buy a toliet seat jersey when the new design is soon to be avaiable.

I don't want to get Rick Roll'd on this collar thing!

The Official team store includes this in their 2013 new arrivals!

http://www.shopthebills.com/EJ-Manuel-Jersey-Nike-Home-Game-Buffalo-Bills-Jersey.aspx

The Bills are idiots if they aren't. Every one else is switching, right?

There have been rumors regarding the Broncos, Redskins and Bills, but all I know for certain are the Chargers.

NoCollar_zpse49621a3.jpg

Just obnoxiously brutal to look at compared to what was presented to EJ Manuel. Why wouldn't they be changing if they already went through the trouble of putting a full collar on the uniform?!?!

I gather (hoping,praying, begging) the Bills will be like the patriots in that they have the new Nike cut but a regular collar implementation.

tombrady1.jpg

Good lord, it's astounding how much better San Diego now looks without the toilet seat collar... Or a white collar period for that matter.

The lightning bolts need to move to the top of the shoulder. They look terrible on the sleeves. Flip flop the TV numbers with the bolts and they are good to go.

And while we're at it, go back to powder blue.

Archived