2012-13 NCAA Men's Basketball Thread

DCDuck

No hard feelings here, but I want to say congrats to Syracuse on a fantastic game against a tough Louisville team on the road. If it's one team that Louisville would lose to, it would be Syracuse. While a few of the Louisville fans are angry with the game, I'm not that way because Louisville will face Syracuse again and hopefully will be a different story.

Orlando%20Magic_zpsjn8kx3lf.png

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No hard feelings here, but I want to say congrats to Syracuse on a fantastic game against a tough Louisville team on the road. If it's one team that Louisville would lose to, it would be Syracuse. While a few of the Louisville fans are angry with the game, I'm not that way because Louisville will face Syracuse again and hopefully will be a different story.

You should probably be worrying about beating teams like Villinova before you worry about beating Syracuse again.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Louisville has now lost 3 straight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKK45LoDf2s

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Ok, so I knew this would happen, but I was temporarily blinded by the 3 wins to open up conference play. The Gophers have now lost 4 straight and are on their way to another NIT at-large berth. They might even win the championship game this year.

Everytime I watch Oregon play basketball, I can't help but think "How the hell did they lose to UTEP?".

Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

After a small glimmer of hope shines on Wake Forest after beating NC State, they go out and lose by 20 to a now 1-5 in conference Georgia Tech. I'll repeat a statement I made back in December.

Wake basketball needs to pack it up for the season, or immediately fire Bzdelik. I just can't support this team.

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

Ya know, for all the good will the Northern Illinois football team has given for the school...

The basketball team really, really, really blows ass.

Crazy to think that NIU has set the record for least amount of points in a half, twice this season. Really 5, and 4 points? Guess that's the story of the MAC this year. For the most part good football, and bad basketball....

That's incredible that a Division 1 team could do that.

I understand Northern Illinois runs with a slow down offense and is one of the worst teams in college basketball, but still that's just pathetic.

Just highlights of the game I was seeing them taking contested corner three's with 20 seconds on the shot clock. Those are the types of things where I just say what the hell are doing?

I'm not a big fan of firing coaches over one game, but this is mid season and even for a high school I question exactly what you are you teaching these kids with shots like that.

Ya know, for all the good will the Northern Illinois football team has given for the school...

The basketball team really, really, really blows ass.

Crazy to think that NIU has set the record for least amount of points in a half, twice this season. Really 5, and 4 points? Guess that's the story of the MAC this year. For the most part good football, and bad basketball....

Hey now, Akron and Ohio are doing pretty well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zp1iSWS9cuE

My alma mater Niagara just won a thrilling last-second victory over arch rival Canisius 66-65!

We are 9-1 in conference play, in first, and on fire right now! We are 13-8 overall (blew our OOC slate) so we probably couldn't get an at large bid, but I think we could take the league this year. Either way I am enjoying this awesome ride!

If NU gets into the tourney, I will make sure I can fly up and attend.

niagaraq.png

The SEC is bad this year. It really worries me to a degree. Is Florida that good or is the rest of the SEC really that bad? Hopefully both?

If you're talking about yesterday's game, then both.

Was more a statement on their overall league performance so far...

6 games in conference. Average margin of victory of 26.5 points. 4 of those games on the road.

fP8H4Wf.jpg

Archived