2012-13 NCAA Men's Basketball Thread

DCDuck

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We beat IU! That was a weird game. At times Indiana looked like the #1 team in the country and they couldn't be stopped and then they would carelessly turn the ball over every couple minutes. That was a game that we deserved to lose. I'm so surprised that these players had it in them to come back from a lead like that. Unfortunately they don't bring it every game, but I guess I can live with it if they only make a showing against good teams. I could write a 5 page paper on how much I can't stand this team, but I can forget about that all tonight!

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Duke fans chanted "How's your grandma?" to an N.C. State player who just had his grandma pass away. Stay classy, Duke.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=hZ9O2KOwjOk

5c7cM.gif

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

I just now caught the Wisconsin-Michigan highlights. Hell of an ending to regulation there.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

This game may never end. Sixth OT isn't outside the realm of possibility. Seven is the record (Cincinatti vs. Bradley, 1981).

Louisville just shat themselves at the free throw line, and it looks like that may be that. Who knows.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

It's been said before, and I'll say it again here: this season has absolutely bankrupted the "storm the court" novelty. Done. Over. No more. Ever.

twitter

Is it just me, or has college basketball become an incredibly low scoring sport? I'm looking at the final scores right now.

Clemson 56, Georgia Tech 53

Western Illinois 49, North Dakota State 36

Samford 40, Wofford 33

North Dakota 49, Sacramento State 48

These kind of scores have become common place this year. Why is that?

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Jacques Lemaire and the trap.....

Well, based on what happened last time Western and NDSU played, both coaches probably pine for the pre-shot clock era.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Archived