2012-13 NCAA Men's Basketball Thread

DCDuck

Dang, has Louisville won since being knocked off from number 1?

No, they have not. The loss to Cuse was the first in an ongoing 3-game losing streak.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Surprised this wasn't posted. Ole Miss' Marshall Henderson gives the Auburn fans a big fat :censored: burger to eat.

marshall_hendersonauburn.gif

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Surprised this wasn't posted. Ole Miss' Marshall Henderson gives the Auburn fans a big fat :censored: burger to eat.

Wow. That guy is a thug. I read an ESPN article on him, and he seemed so full of himself. I would draft this guy if I were an NBA team.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Wow. That guy is a thug. I read an ESPN article on him, and he seemed so full of himself. I would draft this guy if I were an NBA team.

He's the leading scorer in the SEC, so he obviously has talent. So the question then becomes why was he a Juco transfer. Did nobody pick up on his talent, or was there something else going on? My guess is there was something else going on and by guess I mean absolute certainty. Coaches just don't turn down talent like that without having a really good reason for doing so.

I would be very surprised if he's drafted by an NBA team. He's a 6'2" guard that can't pass or the drive the lane, so what does that leave him with? Your going to use a pick on a poor man's Jimmer Fredette that also has a serious attitude problem? I'm thinking training camp invitee and D-League/Europe.

Hahaha! The guys giving him the finger. I counted about 7 there.

That guy is awesome. He yells at his coach, throws ice at his home fans (no idea), chugs Coors Lite, smokes the cheeba, and snorts enough coke to make Whitney Houston blush.

The taunting of fans like that is only furthering my love for this buffoon.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

God Damn Maples Pavilion :/

You can't win them all. Oregon had to have their let down game at some point. I had a bad feeling about Stanford. Missing our PG, road game. Didn't think we'd lose this bad, but again, this is the same team that lost to UTEP. Interestingly enough, all 3 teams that ESPN did a piece on of surprise teams (Ole Miss, Oregon, La Salle) lost either yesterday or today. It's a curse I tells ya.

Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

That guy is awesome. He yells at his coach, throws ice at his home fans (no idea), chugs Coors Lite, smokes the cheeba, and snorts enough coke to make Whitney Houston blush.

What.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

What.

Henderson tested positive for cocaine last year. Obviously I have no proof as to quantity, but a guy like this doesn't simply quit after a pick me up or two.

twitter

What.

Henderson tested positive for cocaine last year. Obviously I have no proof as to quantity, but a guy like this doesn't simply quit after a pick me up or two.

I'm more surprised with the fact that there were that many people at an Auburn basketball game than Henderson does a little blow.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

God Damn Maples Pavilion :/

You can't win them all. Oregon had to have their let down game at some point. I had a bad feeling about Stanford. Missing our PG, road game. Didn't think we'd lose this bad, but again, this is the same team that lost to UTEP. Interestingly enough, all 3 teams that ESPN did a piece on of surprise teams (Ole Miss, Oregon, La Salle) lost either yesterday or today. It's a curse I tells ya.

We are like 1-26 in our last 27 trips to Maples. It has not been a good place for us to play at.

RaysHat.giforegonsig.gifDevilRaysRetroHat2.gif

What.

I think we all know someone who:

has been arrested.

has smoked weed.

done rails (AKA cocaine).

However, I honestly do not know a man/woman who, like Henderson, was part of a scheme involving counterfeit currency and buying weed with said counterfeit money!

Archived