Just in from my sources...

Puckguy14

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OH THANK GOD THANK GOD THANK GOD!!!! Oh man that had me going but  now I can once again breathe easy. Nice going on that on Puckguy, although I could tell that was a doctored logo because of the elongated white lines on the dorsal and left fins. First, the dorsdal fin line is crooked, and the line coming from the left fin doesn't make sense; the way it is it would be coming out of the shark's head. Anyway it doesn't matter; it's all over and I'm happy. RC, I suggest you burn all those concepts lol. Now, if only the Sharks could start playing well again...

{slow burn mode ON}

You...  Dirty...  Rotten...

{slow burn mode OFF}

Alright, I gotta tip my hat to ya.  You sure know how to pull off a stunt.  Remind me to never get on your S-list.  :D

But I'm with Roger...  It would be great if the Sharks made those minor tweaks.  Man...  I'm acutally a little disappointed...  :;):

Me thinks I shall hand over my BS Artist Crown to Puckguy now...

4409811293_559b1d05dd_o.jpg

That was freakin hilarious!  Notice I haven't posted.  I've been sitting back and taking it all in.  In the end, that was too funny.  You got me laughing out loud in front of my friends.

I especially enjoyed the jersey at the end.  Very nice.  Very well done.

Rob

Alright guys, I'm glad you all aren't going to threaten me!  I did say they were going to look like Anaheim's alternates!  I didn't say which one.  BTW, the mascot, SJ Sharkie, is the self proclaimed "Hardest Working Fish in the NHL".  I don't how many instant messages I got asking me if this was real.  

Whew, anyways, I did talk to the Sharks.  And to set the record straight, NOTHING is going to change next season.  

BUT, the team officials said that head coach Ron Wilson doesn't like the alternates, and they might be discontinued. Reason why? In the two seasons they've been worn, they have a record WAY below .500 with them.  In fact I believe they went 3 months between wearing them this season and only won with them once.  It about 8 games, won once?  I would say they're jinxed!

Frylock, technically my joke came on April 6th, so the BS Award is still yours.

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

Archived