2013-2014 NHL Uniform & Logo Changes

ksupilot

Looking forward to repainting the new Dallas logo for this bad boy.

Oh and redoing the entire board structure for next season too. Lots of work ahead lol

I don't remember, did you make just the 1?

The one NHL board with all the logos? Yes.

I'm Danny fkn Heatley, I play for myself. That's what fkn all stars do.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very hard to differentiate the D from the background star. Why make them both the same color without an outline? Hopefully the uniforms are beautiful to make up for this mess.

That's why its called a logo and not a D on top of a star.

It's also very hard to differentiate a P within the design of the Flyers logo, but I'm pretty sure that logo works just fine.

So many weak arguments about why people don't like this logo.

It has been bothering me a lot, so I fixed it.

urtnsAo.png

Now the spokes reach the base and it doesn't look so bad. :)

HUGE improvement. I never really noticed how bad the outline was on the original until I just saw this.

I'm not liking the sounds of what many sources now have been describing on other sites about the new Hurricanes jerseys to be unveiled. Nothing to prove this 100%, but many users are backing each other up. Anyway, the descriptions are...

- Red jerseys, black pants

- Warning stripe GONE

- All flag logos GONE

- They will have laces

- They will be similar to Team Canada's jerseys

With that said, bring yourselves one of these...

barfbag.jpg

Well I've been in the minority when it comes to the flags. I've never been a big fan of them so I won't miss them if this is true.

I'm not liking the sounds of what many sources now have been describing on other sites about the new Hurricanes jerseys to be unveiled. Nothing to prove this 100%, but many users are backing each other up. Anyway, the descriptions are...

- Warning stripe GONE

- All flag logos GONE

- They will have laces

barfbag.jpg

So they go from unique to blending in with everyone else. Solid plan.

sig.png

- Warning stripe GONE

- All flag logos GONE

- They will have laces

barfbag.jpg

If they are ditching the whole hurricane flag motif then why keep the colors that a few NHL teams wear? I'm bored with their red and black scheme.

Judging by that photo and the Hockey Canada comparison, I think we're looking at the Leafs' striping pattern with a white outline.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

The close ties with NC State (linked to the property and the arena) would make it a bit politically challenging to change up those colors. But I do agree - it worked well when the warning flag provided a tie-in, less so without it.

pvill6hg0r6d1mxcifsgb3c0v.gifzroew6i4sougyzvje4p5vl1xr.gifah1lzmhq2ga4g15evfeape9t0.gifu9j9gjgn2t7ir1w783olorjrl.gif

wrt43ei5p9yr8luzhy2nzrgku.gifvg6vekhfcduc3gor038iccbbg.gifoejso3ji8h9jeoli89ga0e3tl.gifStarslogo_zps8d94a002.png

Forgot this one:

43.gif

Question, would the Blue Jackets and Mighty Ducks logos technically be considered roundels? Roundels are usually described as circular, while the Jackets and Ducks are oval shaped. I'm not trying to be petty or anything, I'm actually genuinely curious as to whether these fall under the "roundel umbrella" or if they're a separate designation. Either way, there is way too many logos similar to each other. Also, dear god that Dallas Stars new logo is an unmitigated disaster.

Archived