2013-2014 NHL Uniform & Logo Changes

ksupilot

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The D-star sucks. Just look at those floating triangles around the side of the D.

the worst helmets design to me is the Jacksonville jaguars hamlets from 1995 to 2012 because you can't see the logo vary wall

I like it as a shoulder patch. I loathe it as a primary/front crest.

Also: silver?

Edit: Steve LePore of SBNation nailed it:

The Dallas Starbucks.
On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Take the Sharks' uniforms, swap out teal and orange for green and silver, and you probably have Dallas' new ones.

the worst helmets design to me is the Jacksonville jaguars hamlets from 1995 to 2012 because you can't see the logo vary wall

Take the Sharks' uniforms, swap out teal and orange for green and silver, and you probably have Dallas' new ones.

MKzNDh7.png

Here's a render EDIT: son of a bitch, OK here's a bigger render.

NewStarsLogo_zps59c60173.pngI

I like it. I don't like the roundel version but this will look nice on an away jersey possibly. I can stand looking at this for a while, technically a much better logo than their one right now.

:angered::censored::cursing::angered::censored::cursing::angered::censored:

ROUNDEL!!!!!

:cursing::angered::censored::cursing::angered::censored::cursing:

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Why half-striping?

Half-striping is no good.

Half-striping looks terrible.

No half-striping.

But it's a nod to their old uniforms.

Wherein lies another (personal) problem - I thought the uniforms that the Stars franchise wore in the '90s were awful. White was too drab, and the black featured half-striping with a shade of green too dark to be easily distinguished from any kind of distance.

I just don't understand the purpose half-striping proves, especially when it's on the underside of the sleeve. Most of the time, you can't even see it!

spacer.png

Dallas fans on HFBoards are saying that the roundel is a shoulder patch, and the main star is the primary.

Good good good.

Am I the only one a fan of the silver? Sure it's different, and not the Stars we're used to knowing but isn't that the point? It's a fresh new look with a fresh color scheme that could work. Shameless plug. Everyone else did it ):

OttawaSenators.png

Archived