2013-2014 NHL Uniform & Logo Changes

ksupilot

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SJ Sharkie just tweeted a picture of this.. To me it looks like sleeve numbers and not front of jersey numbers.. So maybe they did remove them?

BPuy8i2CQAArWEY.jpg

That's definitely a front number. You can see part of the logo in the bottom right corner and the top left corner is a black shoulder yoke with a white outline. I'm almost positive that's just their current home jersey.

SJ Sharkie just tweeted a picture of this.. To me it looks like sleeve numbers and not front of jersey numbers.. So maybe they did remove them?

BPuy8i2CQAArWEY.jpg

That's definitely a front number. You can see part of the logo in the bottom right corner and the top left corner is a black shoulder yoke with a white outline. I'm almost positive that's just their current home jersey.

I saw this earlier today and it looks just like what they've been wearing

Go A's!

BPuy8i2CQAArWEY.jpg

That's their regular home jersey...

I never realized how inaccurate the font on the Sharks' replicas is.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Here we go. Mighty is supposedly going to be back!

http://www.icethetic...throwbacks.html

And Florida's inaugural sweater, too! Maybe this will convince management to ditch the half-assed reebok replications they wear now.

Also: Ottawa, Dallas, Tampa Bay, Anaheim, San José, and Florida - why is everybody celebrating 20th anniversaries instead of waiting for their 25th? This goes back to the whole "real" anniversary discussion from before.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

I assumed the Stars went 20 because they want keep the option open to do 50 in 2017 with the rest of the second six without celebrating 25 and 50 so close to each other.

pre "edge" the NHL's replicas were so good. The logo's were in their proper places, material was the same and the jersey cut was the same.

What makes it dumb, is that the "edge" jerseys no longer feature the form fitting material. It's the old material they used pre edge. That (cheap) material costs less than the one they use on their replicas. Not sure where they get off charging $300+ for an authentic, and 100-200 for a replica (which a crap). /rant

pre "edge" the NHL's replicas were so good. The logo's were in their proper places, material was the same and the jersey cut was the same.

What makes it dumb, is that the "edge" jerseys no longer feature the form fitting material. It's the old material they used pre edge. That (cheap) material costs less than the one they use on their replicas. Not sure where they get off charging $300+ for an authentic, and 100-200 for a replica (which a crap). /rant

Not to mention the screened-on stitches look like crap.

eMXEIDC.png

toIYnW8.png

BPuy8i2CQAArWEY.jpg

I hope this is a photo of the old uniform. I'm hoping they ditch the orange.

Never thought we'd see the day :D

...And although I want to be excited for this, for some reason I'm not. Maybe it's one of those "I'll believe it when I see it" things. Or the knowledge that they'll only go back to wearing their current, mediocre uniform right afterwards.

Still, I now know what my next jersey purchase will be, assuming it isn't a Ducks team store exclusive.

mTBXgML.png

PotD: 24/08/2017

Never thought we'd see the day :D

...And although I want to be excited for this, for some reason I'm not. Maybe it's one of those "I'll believe it when I see it" things. Or the knowledge that they'll only go back to wearing their current, mediocre uniform right afterwards.

Still, I now know what my next jersey purchase will be, assuming it isn't a Ducks team store exclusive.

It's going to be my next jersey too, but you and I are in the same boat in hopes for it to be for sale online.

If the Ducks, the NHL and Reebok want money, they'll put it online as I think hockey fans everywhere are going to want one just judging by the reaction that I've seen other places on the internet. And maybe if sales are up the Ducks will keep it as an alternate jersey. :D

IbjBaeE.png

BPuy8i2CQAArWEY.jpg

There is no current 52 on the roster... so it has to be old

BPuy8i2CQAArWEY.jpg

There is no current 52 on the roster... so it has to be old

It was meant as the number of days until training camp starts:

https://twitter.com/sjsharkie/status/359077348517232643

The sharks aren't changing their jerseys... Remember when Nashville was going to create a white version of their navy, black and white alternate with the checkerboard striping? At most we are going to see the front numbers dropped with a different shoulder patch. The orange striping is going nowhere (unfortunately).

Archived