2013-2014 NHL Uniform & Logo Changes

ksupilot

I dig the minimalism of the pad design, but I'm not a fan of the airbrushed style mask.

Seconded. I think the entire board is in general approval of minimalism on goalie masks.

objection.jpg

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was there a secret planned trade to Florida that we didn't know about?

It's almost dead on the logo.

It's just a repaint of his Kings mask

Image-5.jpg

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

From this...

Phoenix+Coyotes+v+San+Jose+Sharks+85tU2x

I miss these already. The Sharks were one of the last teams to unveil their original edge look and after an entire summer of panelled, piping laced atrocities with no hem stripes, these jerseys seemed like a godsend. Should have left this set alone since the organization wasn't capable of improving it...

BSSvS6TCQAAdSIo.jpg

I like it.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

My first reaction was that these were awesome. But then I realised that they're putting yellow/gold patches on a yellow/gold jersey. I really hope this doesn't mean we're going to see gold numbers too.

Let's not forget that they might have a blue patch up where the captain letters are, possibly part of the blue that runs inbetween the collar and the wordmark in the front.

On a navy or white jersey, these may actually look pretty cool. I'll have to see how they look before I make judgement, though I'm skeptical as to how good they'll look on gold.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

From this...

I miss these already. The Sharks were one of the last teams to unveil their original edge look and after an entire summer of panelled, piping laced atrocities with no hem stripes, these jerseys seemed like a godsend. Should have left this set alone since the organization wasn't capable of improving it...

The only change should have been swapping the orange out for grey and ditching the front numbers.

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

From this...

The only change should have been swapping the orange out for grey and ditching the front numbers.

I'm a fan of removing the yoke as well

From this...

A Stars vs last year's Sharks would have looked amazing! Too bad the game won't look good, when they meet this year.

The team even admitted that nothing was wrong with that look. The players wanted 3 plain jerseys, like their black alt. So this time, the blame goes to the players.

Archived